Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma/orokin Alerts

Doubledeus

hello, I haven't been able to get any of the reactors/catalysts aside from 1 login alert due to me living in japan and the alerts happening while I sleep. I bought a handful but I would like it if these alerts could be extended significantly. thanks

It'd be nice if they tailored the alerts to occur more often during daylight hours for each region (europe, asia, oceanic, etc.), but by doing so, they would also be eliminating the random nature of it.

the time frame for these alerts have been extended much longer than previously was. alerts are RNG system based and pop out randomly, hence the name. I do agree that we should get much more extended time on these alerts, as I have missed various alerts due to it popping up during the time I'm not at home.

lets say this as an example:

If you make the alert favor those in Japan by having alerts pop up when you guys are mostly on, than those of us (like me in NZ) would not really benefit at all (despite the few hours difference between NZ and Japan) as when it pops up for you guys, we would be asleep or at work and such.

The alert system is made to benefit everyone from different time zones, thus its made like that. due to the randomness of alerts popping, those who aren't online when we on from other time zones, would be able to benefit something that they couldn't get when they were busy and vice versa.

when will you foreigners learn that RNG god doesn't cater to Americans

RNG god caters to no one

That is why she is our leader.

All those who oppose our god will be cast away into the hell of grinding for seer parts pre-hotfix 

Orokin alerts would be nice. Make them short, say, 15-20 minute windows, and have at least 1 a day. Cut down on the silly farm-ception of farming for keys, to farm for parts to make prime weapons :\

Edited by 11.11.11

I just think the whole anonymous reward thing should go away, its pointless, its like an open secret. There's no reason not to have the rewards listed on the alert in the game.

We all know by now that the long alerts drop formas and potatoes, and we all know what every alert really is just looking at the twitter feed. There's no mystery, its just an arbitrary level of randomness that doesn't add depth or interest to the game. The alert pops up and you check twitter, and then if its sniper scavenger again, you skip it.