Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalkers...

Doubledeus

they are really easy to kill, I think an interesting mechanic to add would be to allow players to jump though some hoops and get to play as a stalker when he is sent to deal with another player, and he gets a chance at rewards for defeating that charater.

It would be nice if they improved Stalker's AI at least, when he tells you he is coming for you, it's really scary, and then it's super underwhelming when he actually shows up and you own him because he can't hit you. Stalker should use his despair more often. 

I would say the Stalker needs some group scaling. 1 v 1 he is quite fun to fight... granted he has to use more than just Dread.

1 v 4 though the Stalker is weak.

I've also noticed that he will ignore other players in a cell, even to the point of it being suicidal, I frequently play as Loki, and there have been several occasions where I will go invisible as soon as Stalker arrives, and he will just stand there and derp as my clan mates fill him full of holes because apparently he's only interested in killing me. 

Stalker could do with a serious boost in agression, I want to see him fight like the merciless spectre of vengeance his name and weapons suggest, I want to S#&$ my pants when I see my screen flicker, and I want to weep with joy on the rare occasion I manage to survive an encounter with him. Currently I'm like "ok guys, stalker is coming, get ready to harvest another blue print"

I've also noticed that he will ignore other players in a cell, even to the point of it being suicidal, I frequently play as Loki, and there have been several occasions where I will go invisible as soon as Stalker arrives, and he will just stand there and derp as my clan mates fill him full of holes because apparently he's only interested in killing me. 

Stalker could do with a serious boost in agression, I want to see him fight like the merciless spectre of vengeance his name and weapons suggest, I want to S#&$ my pants when I see my screen flicker, and I want to weep with joy on the rare occasion I manage to survive an encounter with him. Currently I'm like "ok guys, stalker is coming, get ready to harvest another blue print"

Ever stick him inside the Defense pod and have everyone Melee him do death while your Vaubin or Nova deals with all the Infested?