Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Running Insanely Fast?

Sev9

Question

I've tried to ask in game, but no one answers in game. (i do ask we're standing around anyway) I have a video showing some guys running insanely fast. One of them were excalibur and the other two were rhinos i believe.You can see clearly that they just leave me (volt) in the dust. and my sprint ability only adds a short burst that makes it useless so i don't use it. 

(there is adult language in the video, so go ahead and mute if you don't want to listen.)

I know theres a mod that adds speed, but is that really all it is? I can not find that mod no matter what I do. The last two days I've played 12-15 hours (I've worn Lana Del Rey's albums out in doing so. lol) constantly on defense missions and I mostly get sential mods and mods for warframes I don't have or want. 

Any help would be great.

Edited by Sev9

Here's a quick video showing me trying the rush through what i guess is a tier one void key, (got it from the daily bonus 4th day in row thing) most of the footage was unusable because apparently fraps doesn't like me listening to music while it records and i didn't notice it until i completed the mission which according to the crap footage it took 5:02 seconds 

but here is an example so far. (ill have dual zorens building when i get enough resources)