Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Open] Beyond Midnight Evolution (One Year+ Experienced Clan!)

wkfire

Hey there, I was part of Beyond Midnight a few months back (around Update 8-9) and had to stop playing. Guessing I was kicked due to inactivity or something.

Anyway, I'd like to rejoin the clan. I've already applied in the clan's forums yesterday.

IGN: xApathy

Hi! I just started the game and I'm looking for a noob friendly community. I sent an application on the clan site already, and my IGN is Enigma09

I'm still unranked in mastery, but the application made me fill in "1" or it wouldn't let me submit, hope that's okay.

Hi!

I'd like to join, my IGN is o.O_Dave.

Currently rank 4 mastery, began with Mag, grinded for Rhino, stumbled on Nyx (still building). I've been in search of a clan for a few days now, even tried to setup one to do some trades (I need Cryo Rounds for my rifle so badly! xD ) and I was stunned by the high Forma requirements.

So, here I am. :)

Also: wonderful emblem!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I'd like to join, my IGN is o.O_Dave.

Currently rank 4 mastery, began with Mag, grinded for Rhino, stumbled on Nyx (still building). I've been in search of a clan for a few days now, even tried to setup one to do some trades (I need Cryo Rounds for my rifle so badly! xD ) and I was stunned by the high Forma requirements.

So, here I am. :)

Also: wonderful emblem!

Thank you and welcome xD

Sorry for the delay and late welcome though :P