Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Open] Beyond Midnight Evolution (One Year+ Experienced Clan!)

wkfire

i would like to join my ign is Dis_conected 

I'm some what new to the game been only playing about 2 1/2 weeks now I'm not certain what i can offer you but i'm a constant player so if nothing else i will be there for you to help when needed 

PS: at the time of posting this I'm in a clan (a REALLY inactive one) so i will wait for a recruiter from your clan to meat me in game to invite because i do not want to leave my current clan if I'm not going to be accepted 

i would like to join my ign is Dis_conected 

I'm some what new to the game been only playing about 2 1/2 weeks now I'm not certain what i can offer you but i'm a constant player so if nothing else i will be there for you to help when needed 

PS: at the time of posting this I'm in a clan (a REALLY inactive one) so i will wait for a recruiter from your clan to meat me in game to invite because i do not want to leave my current clan if I'm not going to be accepted 

I'll send you a friend request soon, in about 12 hours hopefully. Then we'll talk from there. I've seen your application on the site too, thanks!

As for the others, if you've made an application on our site but haven't received an invite or reply, thats because you are already in a clan, please leave your current clan for us to send you an invite!

Looking forward to the new Tenno Dojo Lab! xD

Zangdrax here to express my interest in joining. Application has been submitted. Thanks in advance!

I would like to join your clan! Just did the application form on your site. Thanks !

Hello, welcome to Beyond Midnight! :D

Alas, our warlord has checked back to see the situation at our original Beyond Midnight moon clan, and it is for all intents and purposes, dead.

The time has come to lay it down to rest.

*21 Vectis salute*

The spirit of Beyond Midnight lives on, in BM.Evo. Moving to the Storm Clan section. :)

Alas, our warlord has checked back to see the situation at our original Beyond Midnight moon clan, and it is for all intents and purposes, dead.

The time has come to lay it down to rest.

*21 Vectis salute*

The spirit of Beyond Midnight lives on, in BM.Evo. Moving to the Storm Clan section. :)

Now we need to bump the thread more often because there are more Storm clans lol xD

Yes, the BM spirit forever lives within us :D