Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Open] Beyond Midnight Evolution (One Year+ Experienced Clan!)

wkfire

Hello, (kind?) overlords of BME. May I join your clan?

I registered on the website, and have read and understand the rules and requirements.

Please wait for your application to evaluated, and if everything is in order, you should get an invite from us soon! :)

Yes, invite has already been sent, welcome!

I too, am interested in joining, I'm from closed beta however due to some... real life issues I've been away so long that everything's pratically new to me again. I am rather interested in getting into a friendly clan that's not too large but not small either. :)

IGN: TimeStop

I am quite interested in joining

IGN: Ike11000

Hi, have you filled out the application form at our clansite?

I too, am interested in joining, I'm from closed beta however due to some... real life issues I've been away so long that everything's pratically new to me again. I am rather interested in getting into a friendly clan that's not too large but not small either. :)

IGN: TimeStop

Welcome back to the game! We're a friendly, fun, easygoing and slightly deranged bunch. :)

Have you filled out the application form as well?

Me and my brother have been playing for a bit and are currently seeking a clan to join for friendly helpful people to play and enjoy the game with.  Also to seek assistance when it comes to later tier 3 void missons and such.  Let me know if you would be interested in having us in your community!  You can find me in game as thesupaluigi and my brother is thesupamario.

When you decide to start recruitment again, I would be interested in joining. I have filled out the application online. I'm currently rank 1 but I'm sure that will change when recruitment reopens.

Thanks

IGN: zAlucarDz

When you decide to start recruitment again, I would be interested in joining. I have filled out the application online. I'm currently rank 1 but I'm sure that will change when recruitment reopens.

Thanks

IGN: zAlucarDz

We'll notify you again here, be sure to stay clanless for invites! Also, if you need help, feel free to add us as friends :D

Hello

I was a member of this clan around 6 months ago but i stopped playing because of exams n studies. Is it possible for me to join back?

IGN: Axi689

Hello Axi, I remember you, of course you're welcomed to join us back, however, our clan is full atm. Please wait for the next 'clan diet' for an invite, thank you!