Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Open] Beyond Midnight Evolution (One Year+ Experienced Clan!)

wkfire

This looks interesting.Looking for clan since my old one got disband,

IGN : Afx__

Thanks for sending an application, we'll send you an invite soon :D

hi guys! i used to be a member of BM evo but got inactive due to a busy schedule. i wish to rejoin BM evo!

ign: RedPharaoh0817

i used to contribute to the clan and now im playing again i want to rejoin! ^^

Hey Red, welcome back :D

We'll send you an invite soon as well, good to see you return!

is the recruitment still on going?

i'm looking for a clan...
i'm at Mastery Rank 11 (just now), i am very very active minimum 10 hours a day, i'm an easy going guy and i'm very chatty, and i'll be happy to contribute on any research builds in future events...

IGN: duelvonzeke

just left my current clan cause i'm the only active member there and i have no one to talk or play with in there...

hoping to get accepted soon

is the recruitment still on going?

i'm looking for a clan...

i'm at Mastery Rank 11 (just now), i am very very active minimum 10 hours a day, i'm an easy going guy and i'm very chatty, and i'll be happy to contribute on any research builds in future events...

IGN: duelvonzeke

just left my current clan cause i'm the only active member there and i have no one to talk or play with in there...

hoping to get accepted soon

Yup, we still have slots open. Have you already filled out the application form on our clansite?

Your IGN sounds familiar, you're the same dude on the Warframe PH group page yes? :D

I would like to join your clan, need more people to play with as my other clan just quit.

IGN: Zannaar

Hi, please fill out the application form on our clansite (see the first post of this thread for instructions).

Yup, we still have slots open. Have you already filled out the application form on our clansite?

Your IGN sounds familiar, you're the same dude on the Warframe PH group page yes? :D

yep.. just now...

and yes ^__^

i'm the one in that group :D

I'm quite sure I've sent you an invite just now, please check and let me know if I haven't invited you, thank you!

oh? waaaa... dunno what happened earlier... could you send another invites... was checking the Lotus message then suddenly the invitation is gone @__@