Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orinkin Reactor Lack Of

Sgt_Bug

the only reactor i've seen so far on an alert was when the U9 Liverstream was on around that time other than that i've not seen a single alert since? does DE want a lack of drops on these making it on Real money purchasable only? what is the case here? 

with all the warframes there are now why is there not more alerts being added that will give these as a reward? say one a week or something

you missed one yesterday night and you clearly didn't read about the new alert system because its not controlled unless they add a freebie alert after a stream.

Being i am GMT and DE runs of american time zone do you really think i will wait up till 3am in the morning for a reactor alert? 

Being i am GMT and DE runs of american time zone do you really think i will wait up till 3am in the morning for a reactor alert? 

Alerts occur around the clock. In this particular case it would've been 8 PM your time. While I don't approve of the alert system in general, it does at least acknowledge that people have different schedules and time zones.

i was on and playing at 8pm yesterday being usual it's on for around 1 hour alert or maybe abit longer being a high prized reward i never saw this alert ^_^ just have to wait a year for the next one YOLO