Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resource Alchemy

Asuko

Update 9 put in some changes toward drop rates for just about everything but sometimes you can't get the resource you want fast enough. An alchemy system where you mix resources you have excess of to get a smaller amount of target resource would be helpful. Example numbers can be 100 nano spores to get 50 rubedo or 1 neurode to get 500 plastids.

Definitely support this or something similar. Would be quite useful although it might make getting certain resources too easy by converting ones you find tons of into ones you don't. Pretty much everyone goes to Xini for exp and we get a bunch of neurodes and whatever else drops there like crazy. Maybe that doesn't matter and it's completely fine, either way I'd like this.

that would obviously break the ressource economy

Not unless it's incredibly pricy. Like say... 10000 Nano Spores + 100k Credits for 10 Alloy Plate.

EDIT: What it should not do is be able to create Faction Research resources. Those Detonite Ampules, Fieldron Samples and Mutagen Masses. As well as Orokin Cells.

Edited by matrixEXO

I didn't really think about numbers when I thought about this. More just the fact that it could help from being a slave to RNG drops. It certainly would be a little overpowered converting excess neurodes or morphics down to say rubedo. Of course, there would be a lot of balancing to look at.