Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea Of ​​a New Organization In Warframes Mods.

Metebala

Already for some time been thinking about it, the way we construct our "build" Mods in each Warframe. Every time I want to change Warframe, I have to remove almost all mods to be able to put them in another Warframe, and the deployment of auras in Mod format letters, was much more laborious process of looking for the cards that were in Warframe earlier in the middle of this huge list of pages Mods. My suggestion is: fix the mods the same way as with the weapons. You exchange Warframe but the weapons remain the same as they were with the previous. The only slots that would change would be the intended skills. Another way would be to separate the slots skills of other mods. The skill slot, for each individual would logically Waframe but keeping fixed the outos Mods, even in exchange for Warframe. Spare some time and would greatly facilitate the player's life. An example would be: I am from Trinity killing multiple bosses and someone invites me to a defense, there I'll take most of the mods Trinity, change it by Nyx and I have to look all the same mods I just get to be placed on Nyx. My God! This is very annoying. = /

Thanks for the great game. = D

# off: Warframe is the culprit ... his fault stopped playing WoW and LoL, (= D) games that rely on other players to become strong that it is often very difficult, and even getting into a guild use, as there are many closed groups, and if a beginner commits an error of inexperience, so it is cursed and criticized by other players, that sometimes even kick the player group, instead of teaching him to play. The quest to be the best, is ending with the ultimate goal of many games: Fun. In a short time the game has already made ​​some friends and a good portion of people cooperate. Very good that. Long may it continue. \o/

(Translated by Google, Sorry)

Edited by Metebala