Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My List Of Feedback And Improvements.

Leezeebub

A couple of things ive found annoying/could be improved with the game. Tell me what you think.

1. Button to change the shoulder you aim from - Its stupid that everybody has to hug the left hand walls because they cant aim effectively while hugging the right hand walls.

2. Camera stuck behind your head while aiming if you are too close to a wall/object behind you - This again makes it difficult to effectively aim from cover.

3. No comparison info when comparing melee weapons - This was present in TotalBiscuits video from 6 months ago and is still an issue.

4. More melee abilities - Eg, maybe some kind of wall-run to air dash-slash.

5. Weird hitboxes while wall-running - They need to smooth out the surfaces for wall running, especially vertically, to stop your character clipping in and out of stuff all the time.

6. Co-op special abilities - Would be cool if each pairing of warframes had at least one ability which synergized to create an epic ability, which would provide much more tactical depth and would greatly encourage teamwork. Eg, Excalibur and Volt could combine Slash-Dash and Shock, to send chain lightning through any enemies which gets a near miss from the Slash Dash.

7. Acrobatic co-op abilities - We also need more basic co-op stuff, like being able to crouch and boost your buddies up to a high ledge, or help them leap across a gap that would otherwise be too wide to cross.

8. Melee Co-op Abilities - Grab a partner and swing them around like a whirlwind. Great for crowd control and provides a decent, straight line, knock down attack then you let go of your partner.

There are probaly some other things which ive forgotten, so i'll come back if i think of anything else.

Edit: 9. The ability to buy multiple consumable items, instead of just one at a time - It gets quite tedious, trying to stock up on multiple items. I try to keep at least 5 of each of the ones I use, but buying hem is a pain in the &#! and takes forever.

Edited by Leezeebub

1. There is such a button.. do your homework.

2. It is known and maybe we see some improvements in the future.

3. Same goes for the rest of the weapons. More statistics and numbers INGAME is needed.. until they implement them go look it up in the wiki.

4, 6, 7, 8. The game is a crossover and has to be playable via gamepad. There is a PS4 version coming so no. Your suggestions in that matter are neither good nor needed.

5. Map generation is precedural, fine tuning will be done in the future.. i bet but for now.. lieve with it.

In the end.. not much in this Thread.

Cheers

1. There is such a button.. do your homework.

2. It is known and maybe we see some improvements in the future.

3. Same goes for the rest of the weapons. More statistics and numbers INGAME is needed.. until they implement them go look it up in the wiki.

4, 6, 7, 8. The game is a crossover and has to be playable via gamepad. There is a PS4 version coming so no. Your suggestions in that matter are neither good nor needed.

5. Map generation is precedural, fine tuning will be done in the future.. i bet but for now.. lieve with it.

In the end.. not much in this Thread.

Cheers

Wow, you're so 1337, I feel privileged that you posted here. 

FYI, I know its beta and that there will be tuning, thats kinda the point of giving feedback.

Also, Is it really your opinion that this co-op game should have almost  zero co-op functionality, just purely to make it easier to play on a controller? If thats the case, then why is it so difficult to do a dodge roll on a controller?

Plus, why wouldnt it work on a controller anyway? Most of it would be contextual and the synergy thing could just be a 5th option on the ability wheel.  

EDIT: Correct me if im wrong, but I played with a controller for the first couple of days and didn't find a camera switch button. So is that another thing which invalidates your controller functionality argument? (I cant remember exactly what a "Right-Stick-Click" does, so it could be there, but im sure i would have pressed it accidentally at some point if that were the case. (Im always clicking my sticks by accident.)) 

Finally, PS4 will be compatible with any USB keyboard and mouse.... So F them :P   j/k
Edited by Leezeebub

C'mon I know for a fact that it's not just me who wants more co-op functionality. Let's hear from you!

Oh and don't worry, I'm not going to rage at anyone who doesn't like my ideas, I just won't put up with demeaning and condescending attitudes when accompanied by unconstructive criticism.

I have a small bug to report as well. This happened to me a few times; it's not that frequent but it's annoying.

Sometimes when I just start slashing an enemy with melee hits at one point my melee weapon gets stuck in the charging position. The sword(s) stay stuck like that for about 5 seconds and I can't do anything until they get unstuck, making me vulnerable to attacks.

Again I repeat, this is not a very frequent thing but it can get annoying. The programers should check this out.