Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loadouts? We Don' Need No Stinkin' Loadouts!

notionphil

• 1 month later...

Not such a horrible idea was it?!?!

thanks for listening (and or simultaneously coming up with the idea on your own)

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now.

After this update, I don't need no stinkin' loadouts. I rarely change the mods on my weapons anyway.

The only other update I really need for the current mod system is the mod stacking that DE said was coming, so when that's in, mod life will be gooood.

I'm guessing DE figured this out on their own, since it's something quite a few people have talked about for many months now (I mentioned it myself but no one really notices a reply post rather than a thread). However they came across it, one thing is for sure: they'll never tell, nor should they. But I'm glad it's finally here. So much better now.

Edited by gell

After this update, I don't need no stinkin' loadouts. I rarely change the mods on my weapons anyway.

The only other update I really need for the current mod system is the mod stacking that DE said was coming, so when that's in, mod life will be gooood.

I'm guessing DE figured this out on their own, since it's something quite a few people have talked about for many months now (I mentioned it myself but no one really notices a reply post rather than a thread). However they came across it, one thing is for sure: they'll never tell, nor should they. But I'm glad it's finally here. So much better now.

agreed, i don't care where the ideas come from, just that they get in the game