Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo

andboomgoestheydynamite

I know that many people may object to this but I think the dojo can be improved a lot. Once you become a high mastery rank and come to the point of farming constantly it gets a little old. I know warframe would improve a lot of the pvp in the dojo was improved to a certain extent. I realize this is not a pvp game and that pve should be the main focus a little "bonus features" would not hurt. Something as simple as 2v2 arenas would make warframe a much better experience or maybe new dojo arenas that are larger or provide obstacles. Of course pve should be the main focus warframe contains such a unique idea that other pvp games just cannot compare. Warframe is simple one of a kind and providing a little better of a pvp option would attract many more customers and allow another reason for high mastery rank players to play. Of course this is a feature that should be added once the pve experience has improved to its full potential but the pvp improvement should be given some thought. Weapon power in the dojo should also be considered because nobody enjoys being 1 hit killed. If warframe can somehow appeal to both audiences imagine how successful the game can be. The pve experience is amazing and almost no other games provide such a good experience but competitive pvp would really add some spice to the game.

• 2 weeks later...