Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keys Are Falling O God!

DeathByTeaCup

its not luck... its not skill.. what in the bloody hell is going on!

5 runs of miranda..and i S#&$ you not... 5 keys dropped.. 1 t2 raid, 3 t3 new voids.. and 1 t2 new void! all in a row!!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!

the chances for this are almost 0% .000000000008! lololol anyone have an idea of this..

Well, the odds of getting any key from a T3 defense 5 times in a row for wave 5 only are:

39.2% ^ 5 = 0.925%

This estimate is a bit high because you got a rarer set of keys for most of them. It's a bit low because you probably played past wave 5 some of those times. Correct me if that's wrong.

WHOA hold on how did you get a T2 new void from a T3 defense? That's impossible.

i played to wave 5 and the chance of getting a key according to the drop table is about 2.5% a little less.. and because i got 4 of them.. well its 2.5^4 then u can add in the other key.. for some reason and im not sure.. t2 keys do drop..

t2 dropping in t3 is bugged.. i have had it happen to me 2 times now.. they were both t2 defense.. which is odd

Edited by DeathByTeaCup

i played to wave 5 and the chance of getting a key according to the drop table is about 2.5% a little less.. and because i got 4 of them.. well its 2.5^4 then u can add in the other key.. for some reason and im not sure.. t2 keys do drop..

t2 dropping in t3 is bugged.. i have had it happen to me 2 times now.. they were both t2 defense.. which is odd

Right but there's 4 different keys to get, so it's like 8.84% ^ 4 for 4 new voids in a row.

Still a statistical anomaly though! Enjoy your void loot.

And that's really weird about the T2 Defense key. There must be a factor in the drop tables that we don't know about.