Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo-Related Quirks And Ammo Boxes

Pekku

Has anyone noticed that sometimes after you empty a magazine, you automatically switch to your other weapon, regardless of if you still have ammo left? It seems a minor annoyance at best first but I've come to acknowledge it as something that might require fixing in the future after I almost died because I automatically switched to my primary weapon, which is an Ogris, instead of just reloading the Acrid which still has an abundance of ammo left.

Also I would like to shed some light as to how unintuitive it is to use ammo boxes right now. Your primary weapon runs out of ammo. You automatically switch to your sidearm. But you don't want to use your sidearm, and you have ammo boxes for your primary weapon. You switch back to your primary weapon. You press Q. You wiggle your mouse around trying to find the cursor. You then mouse over the icons to see which ammo box it is then finally click it. I was wondering if they could, or should implement automatic usage of the ammo boxes. As soon as you hit 0 ammo on your weapon it's consumed automatically and you immediately reload from it.