Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Difficulty Suggestion

The7thGuardian

Should enemies be improved by their standard difficulty, wherein their level is just increasing in every planet, or their level of difficulty, like the enemy AI, and they will be smarter? 

For my suggestion about this game:

FOR LOW LEVELED PLANETS

The enemies should not be improved with their health, nor shield, not damage, but their type of enemies and their AI. Like I say that mercury only has those lancers and troopers, but will not improve their damage and health in every mission, only their original health and damage, but the original damage should be strong. Mercury and Venus, low enemy AI = less intelligent. 

FOR HIGH LEVEL PLANETS

The enemies in the high leveled planets should have better AI system, better types of enemies and better population of enemies in a mission. They will always go in cover, throw grenades, WILL NOT advance without thinking. They will have the same damage and health like in Mercury and Venus.

THEIR DAMAGE AND HEALTH

Their damage and health should be not that low, and should be high. Light enemies like lancers, troopers, crewman, crawlers, runners, sawman, leapers, Powerfists and flamblades should have like 200 health and 300 damage for grineer, 300 health and 250 for corpus and 500 health and 300 for infested . Heavies like ancients, heavy grineers, and fusion moas, together with corpus techs. The Grineers will have 500 shield, 500 health, 100 armor and 400 damage, Corpus will have 500 shield, 400 health and 400 damage, infested will have 500 health and 450 damage. Toxic ancients will have only 30 damage to their toxic.

ENEMY AI SYSTEM

Like I was saying, the AI should be so smart, and know when to hide, when to shoot, and where to go.Like chargers can dodge bullets while you are shooting it. And enemies go to cover, snipers will snipe you and others will try to kill you, smartly.

ENEMY WEAPONS

In mercury, the enemies should have weaker weapons than the higher missions, because they didn't enhanced them yet. This is only my example, early missions, grineer only get grakata with 100 damage. Earth and sedna only get Burston and grakata. Ceres will have ignis, burston and grakata.

---

These are only my suggestions. Thank you.

Edited by The7thGuardian

Some of this was suggested in another thread, and I still agree.  I do not like merely upping the stats of enemies to increase difficulty.  

In my opinion:

Early missions should feature the "fresh out of boot" type grunts.  Aren't as good at staying in cover, are less accurate, throw less grenades, don't try to flank, etc.

Later missions you see that getting reversed, and new enemy types to justify stat increases.  Like a tanky mob who is slow, yet high armor/hp and a shotgun.  I know...those are reproduced in most games, but for very good reason!