Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Safe?

raiden1337

Is the Clan Safe still missing? I mean the Game tells me about it (like the Treasurymaster of the Clan, or destroying a decoration), but there is still no Clan Safe.

I think it would be great if there is a such a thing like this to make people in the Clan share BP's, Mats or anything else.

From what I understand, if you destroy a room, it will refund the resources you've put into it and put it in the Clan Vault, which is used to assist people in building more rooms. I doubt they're done adding to it though, watch the Livestreams, they talk about things like this.

Maybe the storage lockers like the ones in the game could be made in the dojo and placed where ever by a warlord and the Warlords could be access them for adding or taking items out.

Also some type of mail box would be nice in the dojo so members could sent items to other members and not just resources.  Blue prints, weapons, or any item a member has in his/her inventory.

Yes, the game need something like that...
This can't be to hard to integrate, can it?

Come on DE, you created such an awesome game with Warframe,
it should be an ease for you to implent a stash, a locker or whatever for the clans.
That would be a fine way clanmembers helping each other.

You should also give them ideas on how to combat gold farmers and exploits, then.

The reason why there's no shared clan stash is because it would be pretty simple for gold farmers to create a clan and invite people in just to "trade" with them using the stash, then kick them from the clan. DE has expressed this in a couple live streams as one reason why just tossing in a clan stash isn't as simple as just letting everyone share.

I'm not devoid of ideas on how to limit this, but it's your thread, so go ahead and address these concerns for DE. They obviously know a stash would be good for clans, but they're also avoiding gold farmers like the plague.

Or maybe the interactions with the stash would be limited.

Only once a day you can add or take from the stash.

This would be not really effective for gold farmers. Especially if you make something like a rank restriction for interaction with the stash.

So maybe only members rank 5+ can use it.

And on top of that, you need to be at least a member for a month or more.