Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Hit Wonder... I Wonder?

Halopo

Is it normal to get killed with one hit in nightmare mode (Timer)? Stalker came up and killed my 750sh 520hp rank 28 rhino (using fully modded iron skin) with one hit. Normally i can tank againt him for a while.

Same happend earlier today, I was playing Fossa nightmare mode (vamp) using same frame and each time Jackals shield recharged there was a big explosion around me and i got downed and died. Is that supposed to happen in this new update because it never happened before?

Jackal's one hit attack is terribly designed, it needs to have more of a visual impact so you actually know you need to do something to not die. You just hear a noise and then explode the first time you encounter it, with no clue of what just happened.

Sort of off topic, but I agree with what you guys are saying about the 1 hit kill attacks some enemies use. It seems like they need to be more obvious when they're using them. For me, it's the Eris boss who always ends up killing me with those missiles he shoots out. By the time you even really see them they're on top of you, unless you're far away enough to react. I've seen them take down an Iron Skin'd Rhino as well.