Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gameplay Experience 25-Jul-2013 (Hotfix 9.2.2)

polarbear911

General

- Cambria (alert) mission: Bugged, does not drop orikon catalyst [suspected of because it overlapped with another alert mission at Cambria for Volt helmet. This has happened to another alert mission for Frost helmet once before]: Make sure to log out, quit the game, update the game and try the mission again.

- The frost helmet alert mission still stands, where it was bugged, no updates were deployed in between

- Can't revive when someone's down in between gates: Pressing X does no affect, tried different angles, but still fails to revive someone, but can see the press x to revive blue text.

- Can't turn sound/music off, can only be turned down to very soft

Gameplay

- Nova: Sometimes when doing Molecular Prime near containers, will cause containers to be clipped, cannot do damage to container to get items

- Dying animation of chargers occasionally becomes choppy, while others have fluent animation

Feel free to add on to the list, thanks.

note: Just b/c previous issues were not posted, does not mean it has been fixed

Edited by polarbear911

just do the volt alert then do the potatoe afterward

That didn't help.

I did the volt one first because it expired sooner, but now when I try to do the potato one the loading screen says that it's a corpus exterminate alert, then is a normal spy mission when it starts.

Astamurti, on 24 Jul 2013 - 7:59 PM, said:

That didn't help.

I did the volt one first because it expired sooner, but now when I try to do the potato one the loading screen says that it's a corpus exterminate alert, then is a normal spy mission when it starts.

That's what happened to me too but I got the catalyst.