Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can Runners Blow Up When U Are Invis?

DeathByTeaCup

It's probably just detection issues. Trust me mate, I feel your pain. 

(Now for the lore friendly explanation.)
The Tenno are famous throughout the galaxy for many reasons, the greatest being their love of Subway tuna sandwiches with extra onions. The Infested have adapted to this by evolving a keen sense of smell. Obviously, all the Infested except for the Runners are childish and believe in the notion of reverse 'I can't see you so you can't see me' seen in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe. However, the Runners don't follow none of that. Once they get a whiff of fishy onion, they'll charge in its direction and sacrifice themselves for the collective. 

It's probably just detection issues. Trust me mate, I feel your pain. 

(Now for the lore friendly explanation.)

The Tenno are famous throughout the galaxy for many reasons, the greatest being their love of Subway tuna sandwiches with extra onions. The Infested have adapted to this by evolving a keen sense of smell. Obviously, all the Infested except for the Runners are childish and believe in the notion of reverse 'I can't see you so you can't see me' seen in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe. However, the Runners don't follow none of that. Once they get a whiff of fishy onion, they'll charge in its direction and sacrifice themselves for the collective. 

XD Bravo to your explanation!

they always run to the last spot they saw you. and being infested. there is probably alot of them so as they swarm that spot they will also spread out a bit. if you use shade invis it will happen more often as you need to be close to get the benefit. it happens less often with loki invis but you do have to be aware of it and plan accordingly.

Proximity or heat sensing? It's only logical that an ever-evolving space-faring race of parasitic aliens only have something like that, especially considering they are at constant battle with the Tenno.