Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hellfire/heated Charge Mod Droprate

Ss3trnks2

So in my recent defense mission farmings, i've found that on pretty much any faction/tier that I am getting a rather large amount of Hellfire and Heated Charge mods as rewards. At first my thought was that it was me just getting unlucky, but given the number of times now that it has happened, I am wondering if there is something actually wrong with the reward system for defense missions atm. Anyone else seeing this, or is it just me?

Their not horrible mods, but it is detracting from other things like void keys/better mods which is the only real part that bothers me, there are other uncommon mods i'd like to stock up on and would be nice to get something like stretch or rush once in awhile rather than what is nearly a solid page of hellfire at this point :/

Yeah, the defense drops were actually working fine for a while, but recently it's been right back to the old hellfire/heated charge mess.

Yeah, there we're a few things like this where there had been hotfixes for a few things, and either during U9 or one of it's shortly after hotfixes a few of the issues came back. I cannot remember which specific ones off the top of my head, but there we're a few times where I saw some things happen that I know had been hotfixed before. But at least it's not just me having worlds worst luck -____-