Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Loki When?

Saavedro

After the (colorful) explosion fest that is Nova, I am craving a new, more subtle, Warframe that is similar to Loki. In other words, another frame that has indirect damaging abilities! As for what these abilities could be, I'm not creative enough to suggest anything, but I really would love another frame with an indirect skill set like Loki!

Hopefully I'm not the only one!

To start off, you could use Trinity and Ash:

Trinity doesn't really have any offensive skills, but her Link + Energy Vampire + Blessing Combo (with a few mods for added safety) make her and possibly the entire team immortal and spamming their best abilities.

Ash is the offensive stealth option to Loki with better stats to boot, although Ash will never beat near-permanent Invisibility.

How about Banshee? Soundquake and Sonic Boom may deal damage, but it scales really badly later into the game, making its crowd control all the more valuable. Sonar doesn't deal direct damage, but it certainly makes enemies easier to kill due to the 500+% multiplier applied as orange spots over enemies' bodies.

Silence needs a look into though, but stealth updates should fix that. Hopefully.