Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Return for nothing

iLoveAfro

After the PoE update I guess some of us have experienced some crashes, which is annoying as hell. Me and my friend spent two hours just leveling up stuff and boom it happened. I'm not pissed because of the crash because stuff like that was something to expect after the big update. What I am really pissed off about is why can you return to a mission, but you lose everything you've obtained in the mission like XP, resources, mods etc. Why would I even return to an two hour survival that is in progress just to get nothing. I bought an affinity booster and now I've used two hours of it for absolutely nothing. Yes I know that DE will fix this crash problem obviously, but what I also want them to change is the thing about losing everything you've got from a mission. Let's say Vengeful Revenant drops and you crash and you return literally a minute after the crash, voila It's gone for you, but the rest of the squad get's it. In my opinion changing this doesn't harm the gameplay in any way. Maybe this comes from a frustrated person or maybe not, we all have our opinions and I want to hear other peoples opinions too. With that I will end this thread.