Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Rewards

Malater

I recall there being talk at one point where the rewards for wave completions would stack.  For example, if we were rewarded a particular mod on wave five, and continued to wave 20 before leaving, we would still get that mod.  What happened to this?  My friend and I were running defense on Kiliken to get the Banshee helmet, which requires a later wave. We were offered a key on both wave 5 and 10, but continued to fight.  Now we find ourselves without the keys and helmet, and only a Shocking Touch to show for it.  Any chance we can get the stacked rewards again?  I find it hard to believe that Lotus would give us a worse prize for lasting longer. . .

Edited by Malater

Nothing like this was ever implemented into Warframe. Yet.

actually it was in update 7 for some time. a lot of my clan mates would get multiple rewards for doing later waves (getting all the rewards they waited for). when i first started doing def waves they would tell me to stay in and i'd get all of them, but by that point it was removed, so i didn't get all the rewards like they had in the past.

would love to see it come back.

Edited by darksithis002

actually it was in update 7 for some time. a lot of my clan mates would get multiple rewards for doing later waves (getting all the rewards they waited for). when i first started doing def waves they would tell me to stay in and i'd get all of them, but by that point it was removed, so i didn't get all the rewards like they had in the past.

would love to see it come back.

Really? Hm, it is true that I got into Warframe around Update 8...

Honestly, just wait for Scott's future loot table revamp and hope the issues become addressed.

Edited by ChaoticVice777