Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Showing Host In Defense Mission Quit/continue Menu.

Mikaru_Y

It's absurdly irritating and down right frustrating when one guy decided to quit in a defense game, and it's the host. There is no indication of who the host is, and since there's either no way for you to keep rewards in game migration, there has to be at least some kind of compensation so you know when to quit.

I was playing a defense game up to wave 25, and we were at 20. The guy just quits, and I lost thousands of salvage and tons of mods, all because the host quit, and there is literally zero indication on who is the host, and the fact you can't even chat makes it even worse. You can't tell someone "Sorry, gotta go" or "I think I'll stop here". There is absolutely nothing okay with this, and I don't understand how it's acceptable that players lose everything they worked for because there is no hint or clue on who is the host.

On the other hand, could it be possible to transfer all the loot to your inventory/account before the migration? That'd probably be even easier to do, so that players already get their stuff before they switch. Without keeping loot from the last game, there's really no incentive to keep playing a defense mission when you lose everything you were getting, most people just quit.

Thoughts, agree/disagree?

Edited by Izanagi_Shard