Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Nyx..

SomeoneSpecial

Is it just me or Nyx absorb skill is compleatly broken? I mean don't get me wrong, Nyxs main strength has always been chaos ability, but why doesn't absorb trigger damage output at the end  of the  shield 80% of the time (especially when im crowded with infested)? Been playing Nyx for almost two months now and it still have not been fixed. DE, please stop adding new "broken" content before fixing and polishing it.

It's with infested, doesn't seem to absorb the melee damage properly

*doesn't absorb melee damage at all.

The little damage you see while using it on infested is from the minuscule amount of base damage.

Personally, I think while the skill is broken, it's not THAT bad, I mean with constitution and continuity, you can have a nice little 'bubble' to recharge your shields fully, and block an entrance point/tank a ravenous hoard for a good 15-20 seconds for a rather low cost (Energy siphon plus the vespa helm practically lets you use it forever) ESPECIALLY when the new aggro changes hit.

Edited by Ameretat

The little damage you see while using it on infested is from the minuscule amount of base damage.

Personally, I think while the skill is broken, it's not THAT bad, I mean with constitution and continuity, you can have a nice little 'bubble' to recharge your shields fully, and block an entrance point/tank a ravenous hoard for a good 15-20 seconds for a rather low cost (Energy siphon plus the vespa helm practically lets you use it forever) ESPECIALLY when the new aggro changes hit.

Yes but the problem is, while you are in the bubble, if somebody goes down there is not way to get out of it to help that person.

The ability is completely broken.

Sometimes no damage is reflected (even against Corpus/Grineer), melee damage is not absorbed, the shockwave does not go through walls and cover, meaning the few times Absorb works, it doesn't hit most targets anyway, and worst of all, somtimes it doesn't even protect you and you die anyway. (Poison damage, nightmare vampire damage, grenades, etc.) 

It's an incredibly awesome and fun ability, please don't change that, but fix it so it is actually an ability, instead of just a light show.