Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Components And Mods Should Never Disappear, Especially On Void Runs

Alenjak7

It's a pointlessly frustrating part of the game. I don't see what it contributes to the game by rushing to pick up a mod before it disappears, especially when that can cause you to blatantly leave the objective or leave your teammate because you want a rare mod (who doesn't, really?). This takes away from the co-op aspect which I love so much about Warframe.

I feel like mods, while an integral part of the game, shouldn't take away from gameplay like that. The saddest part is that players doing nothing wrong are punished by this. In a sabotage mission or otherwise where it's advantageous to be on opposite sides of the map, the lucky ones to find the mod did nothing extra to obtain it, and the unlucky ones did nothing wrong to lose out on it.

Mods and components are important to the game, surely, but not during a mission for the mission. They are preparatory items before missions. Therefore, they shouldn't hinder players during their missions by forcing them to stop playing the objective.

As for components, i'm not entirely sure if those actually disappear, but I included them in the title in case they do. Same reasons apply.

It's a pointlessly frustrating part of the game. I don't see what it contributes to the game by rushing to pick up a mod before it disappears, especially when that can cause you to blatantly leave the objective or leave your teammate because you want a rare mod (who doesn't, really?). This takes away from the co-op aspect which I love so much about Warframe.

I feel like mods, while an integral part of the game, shouldn't take away from gameplay like that. The saddest part is that players doing nothing wrong are punished by this. In a sabotage mission or otherwise where it's advantageous to be on opposite sides of the map, the lucky ones to find the mod did nothing extra to obtain it, and the unlucky ones did nothing wrong to lose out on it.

Mods and components are important to the game, surely, but not during a mission for the mission. They are preparatory items before missions. Therefore, they shouldn't hinder players during their missions by forcing them to stop playing the objective.

As for components, i'm not entirely sure if those actually disappear, but I included them in the title in case they do. Same reasons apply.

Components do as well... Ironically, it seems sometimes components and mods disappear BEFORE things like Ammo and Health. Weird how items that wont help you complete the map go poof before things that don't... :)

I agree in that I would like to see health and ammo decay, but mods, compos, and affinity remain. The argument could be made that people would try to end the level and some others would just run  around looking for goodies and ruing the experience. but we already "have" that especially when its a defense mission and somone AFK's in the starting room and the level doesn't begin.

Perhaps, upon mission completion any Mods/Compos/Affinity laying around would get collected automatically and given to the players. THAT would be an awesome solution, especially for Defense levels with stuff all over and 10 second last mob kill rush to grab them all :(