Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upside- Down Gravity Nightmare Mode

The7thGuardian

Everything is upside-down, and gravity pulled us on the ceiling of the rooms. We need to find better ways to go to other rooms. This is just my suggestion.

Camera will still have same perspective when upside down due to broken gravity system of ship. (Can't play this nightmare on planets)

Or I recommend, malfunction gravity system, causing low gravity and no gravity rapidly, hard for players and foes to fight.

Edited by The7thGuardian

If you mean running on the ceiling with no camera change:

This would have to be limited to nowhere. Screwing with my camera does not make the game more fun and it never has.

If you mean running on the roof with camera adjusting to create the proper perspective:

*shrug* Doesn't seem like it's much of a challenge until it's impossible.

Edited by Kyrkitao

Even better, a ship with a malfunctioning gravity generator, so you get pulled in random directions, and sometimes stuck with no gravity. Having to move about by firing your gun backwards, melee being crazy, suddenly the wall becomes 'down' and you can fight again...

It would be insane but man it'd be fun :D

Even better, a ship with a malfunctioning gravity generator, so you get pulled in random directions, and sometimes stuck with no gravity. Having to move about by firing your gun backwards, melee being crazy, suddenly the wall becomes 'down' and you can fight again...

It would be insane but man it'd be fun :D

Something I recommend.