Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to the game? Returning players? Looking for a home? We, The Anthem, shall bring you to that place you called home~.

Akimurasan

Name: kAAME-
Mastery Rank: 6, soon to be 7
Country of residence: Finland/sweden
About yourself: Looking for some fun people to play with, and this clan looks like one :) I'm new to the game, just started playing a week ago and trying to learn as much as possible as quickly as possible!  27 years old currently maining valk prime!

26 minutes ago, Kuhndalf said:

Name: Kuhndalf
Mastery Rank: 4
Country of residence: Germany
About yourself: I'm playing for around 2 weeks and now im searching for a nice clan to play the game with.

3 minutes ago, kAAME- said:

Name: kAAME-
Mastery Rank: 6, soon to be 7
Country of residence: Finland/sweden
About yourself: Looking for some fun people to play with, and this clan looks like one :) I'm new to the game, just started playing a week ago and trying to learn as much as possible as quickly as possible!  27 years old currently maining valk prime!

>> YOU WILL RECEIVE CLAN INVITES IN YOUR INBOX. WELCOME TO THE ANTHEM AND DO JOIN OUR CLAN DISCORD FOR CLAN EVENT AND GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT..DISCORD LINK WILL BE IN THE CLAN BROADCAST. <<

Name: d1noRex
Mastery Rank: 3
Country of residence: Singapore
About yourself: Just started this game 2 days ago, kinda fell addicted to the game. A friend told me a clan is great to get me more assimilated with the game so I figured I should join yours especially with how you're based in SEA and I can make friends easier.

Name: Letrael

Mastery Rank 2

About myself: Created a new account after leaving warframe about a year ago. Overwhelmed by all the new changes and looking for a community to help assimilate myself into the game. Hope that you will accept me despite my frankly low mastery rank!

Edited by Letrael

Name: Sevzzen
Mastery Rank: 2 in 2 hours 
Country of residence: Sweden
About yourself: old time hardcore ARPG player with 10+ years of experience in diablo 2 titan quest and grim dawn and 10k hours in path of exile that has gotten hooked on Warframe recently and wanna get really into it

IGN: Halkatla
Mastery Rank: 6

I'm a veteran MMO player (12-ish years on various games) but fresh in Warframe. I am still learning to play and working unlocking planets. While I tend to lean toward solo-play it'd be nice to have people around for chatter and do the occassional group content with.

Not really interested in high-tier end game content for now as I've done lots of that before in other games, and am now just looking for a place to have a chill time.

Name: Asgharm
Mastery Rank: 7
Country of residence: US
About yourself: I'm mostly a casual player and also mostly play by myself, but I'm not against grouping up to share rewards and be helpful

Edited by Asgharm

Name: theshoover

Mastery Rank: 8

Country of Residence: US

About Yourself: By day I am a clumsy web developer full-time. By night I am a clumsy Warframe player full-time. I will play as much as I can and do what I can to get to Mastery Rank 30, when possible!

Name: Amriel32

About yourself : Returning player from 2014. Got interested in warframe again after so many new updates and looking to find a clan to play it with! 

Edited by Amriel32

43 minutes ago, Amriel32 said:

Name: Amriel32

About yourself : Returning player from 2014. Got interested in warframe again after so many new updates and looking to find a clan to play it with! 

1 hour ago, theshoover said:

Name: theshoover

Mastery Rank: 8

Country of Residence: US

About Yourself: By day I am a clumsy web developer full-time. By night I am a clumsy Warframe player full-time. I will play as much as I can and do what I can to get to Mastery Rank 30, when possible!

5 hours ago, Asgharm said:

Name: Asgharm
Mastery Rank: 7
Country of residence: US
About yourself: I'm mostly a casual player and also mostly play by myself, but I'm not against grouping up to share rewards and be helpful

7 hours ago, Halkatla said:

IGN: Halkatla

I'm a veteran MMO player (12-ish years on various games) but fresh in Warframe. I am still learning to play and working unlocking planets. While I tend to lean toward solo-play it'd be nice to have people around for chatter and do the occassional group content with.

Not really interested in high-tier end game content for now as I've done lots of that before in other games, and am now just looking for a place to have a chill time.

8 hours ago, Lawmir said:

Name: Lawmir
Mastery Rank: 11 (1 month)
Country of residence: Brazil
About yourself: New here, but i don't play soft.

10 hours ago, Geihachi said:

Name: Geihachi
Mastery Rank: 5
Country of residence: Finland
About yourself: I am mostly a lone wolf but sometimes it would be nice to play with friends. :)

12 hours ago, sadcnianfv said:

Name: sadcnianfv

About yourself: Found out about this game on Steam only recently.  Hope I can get some guidance from experienced players as the game is somewhat overwhelming for a new player.

13 hours ago, Sevzzen said:

Name: Sevzzen
Mastery Rank: 2 in 2 hours 
Country of residence: Sweden
About yourself: old time hardcore ARPG player with 10+ years of experience in diablo 2 titan quest and grim dawn and 10k hours in path of exile that has gotten hooked on Warframe recently and wanna get really into it

14 hours ago, Letrael said:

Name: Letrael

Mastery Rank 2

About myself: Created a new account after leaving warframe about a year ago. Overwhelmed by all the new changes and looking for a community to help assimilate myself into the game. Hope that you will accept me despite my frankly low mastery rank!

14 hours ago, d1noRex said:

Name: d1noRex
About yourself: Just started this game 2 days ago, kinda fell addicted to the game. A friend told me a clan is great to get me more assimilated with the game so I figured I should join yours especially with how you're based in SEA and I can make friends easier.

>> YOU WILL RECEIVE CLAN INVITES IN YOUR INBOX. WELCOME TO THE ANTHEM AND DO JOIN OUR CLAN DISCORD FOR CLAN EVENT AND GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT..DISCORD LINK WILL BE IN THE CLAN BROADCAST. <<

2 minutes ago, Jotojoto said:

Name:Jotojoto
Mastery Rank: 2
Country of residence: Venezuela
About yourself: New to the game and so far it's been a lot of fun, so i decided to join a clan and share the fun with other players.

we are 2 ppl

Name: Boiaf
Mastery Rank: 7 (need to pass the 8)
Country of residence: Italy
About yourself: I started the game 1 year ago but play occasionally, returned a couple of month ago and having a lot of fun, Usually i play with my girfriend, (she play a little less time than me) so we decided to search and join a good clan.

Name: Flairongirl
About yourself: my girfriend 

1 hour ago, Zirenyx said:

Name: Zirenyx
Mastery Rank: 2
Country of residence: Germany
About yourself: Brand new to the game, but having a lot of fun so far. Looking forward to people guiding me along the journey. 

1 hour ago, boiaf said:

we are 2 ppl

Name: Boiaf
Mastery Rank: 7 (need to pass the 8)
About yourself: I started the game 1 year ago but play occasionally, returned a couple of month ago and having a lot of fun, Usually i play with my girfriend, (she play a little less time than me) so we decided to search and join a good clan.

Name: Flairongirl
About yourself: my girfriend 

26 minutes ago, MuMDaCam said:

Name : MumDaCam

MR : 9

Coming back to enjoy warframe again

21 minutes ago, randyseven said:

Name: randyseven
Mastery Rank: 5
Country of residence: Philippines
About yourself: Played a long time ago. Hoping to learn how to play with a group.

Name: o_Sean
Country of residence: UAE, Dubai 
About yourself: Hello just started playing two weeks ago and I want that sweet nikana... and this clan seems to be the best out there. 

I currently have 4 warframes: Excal, Frost Prime, Rhino, Oberon(still in foundry)

Though I mostly play solo, I got no problems when I need to jump or called into a squad.