The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to the game? Returning players? Looking for a home? We, The Anthem, shall bring you to that place you called home~.

Akimurasan

2 hours ago, Gigalama said:

Name:Gigalama
Mastery Rank:13
Country of residence: Australia
About yourself: just came back after a 2 year hiatus but still eager to relearn the ways of the tenno><

YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN. CANT BE INVITED TO THE ANTHEM IF YOU NOT LEAVING YOUR CURRENT CLAN

33 minutes ago, Antistarz said:

Name: Antistarz
Mastery Rank: 8
Country of residence: Australia

Having a lot of fun in this game playing solo so far but would like to join a clan for some team play.

>> YOU WILL RECEIVE CLAN INVITES IN YOUR INBOX. WELCOME TO THE ANTHEM AND DO JOIN OUR CLAN DISCORD FOR CLAN EVENT AND GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT..DISCORD LINK WILL BE IN THE CLAN BROADCAST. <<

14 minutes ago, RefleXx3 said:

Name: RefleXx3
Mastery Rank: 6
Country of residence: Germany
About yourself: New player, I've been playing solo for the most part but it's getting harder now, so I'm looking for some people to play with.

>> YOU WILL RECEIVE CLAN INVITES IN YOUR INBOX. WELCOME TO THE ANTHEM AND DO JOIN OUR CLAN DISCORD FOR CLAN EVENT AND GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT..DISCORD LINK WILL BE IN THE CLAN BROADCAST. <<

12 minutes ago, Yed-DoW said:

Name: Yed-DoW
Mastery Rank: 5
Country of residence: Thailand
About yourself: I want to live your clan. Thank you

Name: Supersnix
Mastery Rank: 4
Country of residence: US
About yourself: I'm new to the game and enjoying it.  I played Destiny for 3 years but haven't been able to get into Destiny 2.  This seems like a friendly clan to learn the game and have fun.

Best Regards

Supersnix

Name: kareUdon04

Mastery Rank: 2

Country of Residence: US

About Yourself: I've previously progressed far on PS4 platform, joined PC recently just cos, also I'm a bit of a timid friendly nerd who likes computers and books, 17, looking forward to joining a great community to help out with farming and resources :D

33 minutes ago, XmaXii said:

Name: XmaXii

Mastery Rank: 10

Country of residence: Denmark

About yourself: A peron who just came back after a few years, and is now in need of some to play with.

1 hour ago, aggressivehand said:

Name: aggressivehand
Mastery Rank:3
Country of residence:Usa
About yourself: im a shy person but would like to help ppl and myself advance 

1 hour ago, kareUdon04 said:

Name: kareUdon04

Mastery Rank: 2

Country of Residence: US

About Yourself: I've previously progressed far on PS4 platform, joined PC recently just cos, also I'm a bit of a timid friendly nerd who likes computers and books, 17, looking forward to joining a great community to help out with farming and resources :D

2 hours ago, Metukkaa said:

Name: Metukkaa
Country of residence: Finland
About yourself: I've been enjoying warframe for the past few weeks now and would love to meet some cool new people! Also, I am 19y old chill dude from the cold north.

3 hours ago, Farcryf said:

Name: Farcryf
Mastery Rank: MR3
Country of residence: Canada
About yourself: New to the game looking to join my first clan. 

6 hours ago, Supersnix said:

Name: Supersnix
About yourself: I'm new to the game and enjoying it.  I played Destiny for 3 years but haven't been able to get into Destiny 2.  This seems like a friendly clan to learn the game and have fun.

Best Regards

Supersnix

6 hours ago, I0FK1NG said:

Name: I0FK1NG
Mastery Rank: 6
About yourself: Returning to the game after a long break. Looking for a fun group to play with and provide some guidance as I'm still fairly new. 

1 minute ago, Telatiemm said:

Name: Telatiemm
Mastery Rank:6
Country of residence:France
About yourself: I recently returned to the game after not playing for a long time and would love to join a clan again

Name: Wiin1_4me

About me: Other than enjoying the dicing of synth filth, I wouldn't mind being apart of a clan to participate in some good fashioned murder with a some pals. Warframe isn't just the same without some lads. 

2 hours ago, Wiin1_4me said:

Name: Wiin1_4me

About me: Other than enjoying the dicing of synth filth, I wouldn't mind being apart of a clan to participate in some good fashioned murder with a some pals. Warframe isn't just the same without some lads. 

3 hours ago, Strygon said:

Name:  Strygon
Mastery Rank: 13
Country of residence: Canada
About yourself: Just picked up the game again after over a year of break. Long time on and off player.

YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN. CANT BE INVITED TO THE ANTHEM IF YOU NOT LEAVING YOUR CURRENT CLAN

Name: Styles_jets
Country of residence: England (East Midlands)
About yourself: I've been playig warframe since 2014 but I fell off after a while... I'm back now and looking for a good clan I'm active and willing to help out other people that need it.. My friend recommended me to this clan so i hope i can join.

Edited by Styles_jets

17 minutes ago, Styles_jets said:

Name: Styles_jets
Country of residence: England (East Midlands)
About yourself: I've been playig warframe since 2014 but I fell off after a while... I'm back now and looking for a good clan I'm active and willing to help out other people that need it.. My friend recommended me to this clan so i hope i can join.

1 hour ago, Mirinia said:

Name: Mirinia
Mastery Rank: 7
Country of residence: Switzerland
about yourself: Friendly player looking for a nice clan