The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to the game? Returning players? Looking for a home? We, The Anthem, shall bring you to that place you called home~.

Akimurasan

Name: LocalHorst

MR: 7 

About me: well i tried the game when it released and it was...meh! then i came back a couple of years later an it was...Holy S#&$ oO!!...and i played for about ...dunno 6 month?! and then my clan kinda fell apart. so now im back to enjoy the new contend and catch up again :D

im still pretty noob'ish btw :D

Hey guys, just found this thread and I'm keen to join your ranks.

Name: HazeVentura_

MR: 5

About me: I tried Warframe when it first released on Steam and played it for 20 - 30 hours or so. The game was already a lot of fun back then and when I heard about the PoE Update I decided to revisit Warframe.

Now I'm pretty much hooked on the game, still a big noob though.

11 minutes ago, HazeVentura_ said:

Hey guys, just found this thread and I'm keen to join your ranks.

Name: HazeVentura_

MR: 5

About me: I tried Warframe when it first released on Steam and played it for 20 - 30 hours or so. The game was already a lot of fun back then and when I heard about the PoE Update I decided to revisit Warframe.

Now I'm pretty much hooked on the game, still a big noob though.

38 minutes ago, LocalHorst said:

Name: LocalHorst

MR: 7 

About me: well i tried the game when it released and it was...meh! then i came back a couple of years later an it was...Holy S#&$ oO!!...and i played for about ...dunno 6 month?! and then my clan kinda fell apart. so now im back to enjoy the new contend and catch up again :D

im still pretty noob'ish btw :D

1 hour ago, Johannes3200 said:

Name: Johannes3200
Mastery Rank: 4
Country of residence: GER
About yourself: I'm pretty much new to the game

2 hours ago, o_Sean said:

Name: o_Sean
Mastery Rank: 6
Country of residence: UAE, Dubai 
About yourself: Hello just started playing two weeks ago and I want that sweet nikana... and this clan seems to be the best out there. 

I currently have 4 warframes: Excal, Frost Prime, Rhino, Oberon(still in foundry)

Though I mostly play solo, I got no problems when I need to jump or called into a squad.

>> YOU WILL RECEIVE CLAN INVITES IN YOUR INBOX. WELCOME TO THE ANTHEM AND DO JOIN OUR CLAN DISCORD FOR CLAN EVENT AND GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT..DISCORD LINK WILL BE IN THE CLAN BROADCAST. <<

Name: weis25
Mastery Rank: 9
Country of residence: Croatia
About yourself: Stopped playing for a year, so i'm a returning player and looking for a friendly clan i can join, mainly using Rhino and the Dread, working on my mastery and syndicates, much more active on weekends

Name: Hakzie
Mastery Rank: 7
Country of residence: US
About yourself: Just started playing the game and really enjoying it. Would like to join an active clan such as this one and play with others and see what all the game has to offer. :)

9 hours ago, weis25 said:

Name: weis25
Mastery Rank: 9
Country of residence: Croatia
About yourself: Stopped playing for a year, so i'm a returning player and looking for a friendly clan i can join, mainly using Rhino and the Dread, working on my mastery and syndicates, much more active on weekends

4 minutes ago, Hakzie said:

Name: Hakzie
Mastery Rank: 7
About yourself: Just started playing the game and really enjoying it. Would like to join an active clan such as this one and play with others and see what all the game has to offer. :)

>> YOU WILL RECEIVE CLAN INVITES IN YOUR INBOX. WELCOME TO THE ANTHEM AND DO JOIN OUR CLAN DISCORD FOR CLAN EVENT AND GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT..DISCORD LINK WILL BE IN THE CLAN BROADCAST. <<

Name: Nitromov
About yourself: Just started to have some fun in this game. Would be more fun if I could play with others that are interested in the same game.

(Yes this is my second time doing this)

3 hours ago, Yoshipat said:

Name: Nitromov
About yourself: Just started to have some fun in this game. Would be more fun if I could play with others that are interested in the same game.

(Yes this is my second time doing this)

Name: S1LVERFOX14
Country of residence: Namibia
About yourself: I started playing Warframe in 2014 on PS4, but I did not have anyone to play with so I stopped.  I started playing it again now because lots of people recommended it to me as the best free to play game, but now I am once again looking for a community or people to play with and that is why it would be awesome to join your clan.

Name: Lightpulze

Country of Residence: England

About: Been off and on warframe for a about a year but have finally started playing it more regularly; I love the fast pace the game can offer and have finally decided to join a clan in the hopes of becoming part of a bigger community. Mainly a casual gamer, just working up the ranks to get the sweet sweet lewt. Trinity Prime and Equinox are my favourite warframes, but I'm looking forward to Khora. 

Name: Sorceree

Country of residence: Ireland

About yourself: I've been playing Warframe for about a week and I absolutely love it; the gameplay, the customizability, the grinding. I'm looking to join the clan to become apart of an active community, make friends and be the best space ninja I can be.

Name: Pentog808

Mastery Rank: 9 (Halfway to 10 so yay :P )

Country of Residence: South Africa

About myself: I remember starting to play this game again at halfway through the year after staying away for such a long time, I was confused at what to do at first but now I find myself just wanting to play this since it captures my need to just have some fun

(Also sorry for the duplicate....my pc went beserk on me lol)

Edited by Pentog808

10 minutes ago, Pentog808 said:

Name: Pentog808

Mastery Rank: 9 (Halfway to 10 so yay :P )

Country of Residence: South Africa

About myself: I remember starting to play this game again at halfway through the year after staying away for such a long time, I was confused at what to do at first but now I find myself just wanting to play this since it captures my need to just have some fun

(Also sorry for the duplicate....my pc went beserk on me lol)

39 minutes ago, GinVodcaTonic said:

Name: GinVodcaTonic
Mastery Rank: 2 (tomorrow)
Country of residence: PH
About yourself: Just started playing, really want to play with other people. I usually play for 4 to 5 hours a day, or until i find a new job. Thank you for your time.

1 hour ago, Sorceree said:

Name: Sorceree

Country of residence: Ireland

About yourself: I've been playing Warframe for about a week and I absolutely love it; the gameplay, the customizability, the grinding. I'm looking to join the clan to become apart of an active community, make friends and be the best space ninja I can be.

2 hours ago, Yurripee said:

Name: Yurripee
Mastery Rank: 11
Country of residence: Singapore
About yourself: I'm looking for a fun and active clan to make my time in Warframe more enjoyable as I just got back to the game after a break

3 hours ago, Lightpulze said:

Name: Lightpulze

Country of Residence: England

About: Been off and on warframe for a about a year but have finally started playing it more regularly; I love the fast pace the game can offer and have finally decided to join a clan in the hopes of becoming part of a bigger community. Mainly a casual gamer, just working up the ranks to get the sweet sweet lewt. Trinity Prime and Equinox are my favourite warframes, but I'm looking forward to Khora. 

4 hours ago, S1LVERFOX14 said:

Name: S1LVERFOX14
Country of residence: Namibia
About yourself: I started playing Warframe in 2014 on PS4, but I did not have anyone to play with so I stopped.  I started playing it again now because lots of people recommended it to me as the best free to play game, but now I am once again looking for a community or people to play with and that is why it would be awesome to join your clan.

YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN. CANT BE INVITED TO THE ANTHEM IF YOU NOT LEAVING YOUR CURRENT CLAN

Name: Soldiers9

MR: 2

Country of Residence: Canada

About: I just switched over from Xbox One were I was MR 8, I also had a small clan of friends with our dojo nearing 50% research completion (that I mainly did all myself). Everyone I played with all bailed so I figured i'd switch to PC and find a bigger community (as Xbox One seems small) and also to play the new update!

Note: I did the Twitch Prime promotion thing so I have some decent starting equipment.

Edited by Soldiers9
More information.

1 hour ago, Soldiers9 said:

Name: Soldiers9

MR: 2

Country of Residence: Canada

About: I just switched over from Xbox One were I was MR 8, I also had a small clan of friends with our dojo nearing 50% research completion (that I mainly did all myself). Everyone I played with all bailed so I figured i'd switch to PC and find a bigger community (as Xbox One seems small) and also to play the new update!

Note: I did the Twitch Prime promotion thing so I have some decent starting equipment.

Name: Ultilux
Country of residence: Poland
About yourself: Hi i'm a returning player after around 1,5 year of break. i'm still fairly new to the game (i have only two warframes) and i've been playing everyday for 2-3 weeks now really enjoying it. Never been in a clan before so im not sure what im getting into but i'll try my best :D.

Name: Siekier

Mastery Rank: 19

About yourself : I'm a player returning from a few month break, used to be a part of different moon clan. But that's no longer the case, and Warframe feels somewhat lonely without a clan.

2 hours ago, Siekier said:

Name: Siekier

Mastery Rank: 19

About yourself : I'm a player returning from a few month break, used to be a part of different moon clan. But that's no longer the case, and Warframe feels somewhat lonely without a clan.

5 hours ago, Ultilux said:

Name: Ultilux
About yourself: Hi i'm a returning player after around 1,5 year of break. i'm still fairly new to the game (i have only two warframes) and i've been playing everyday for 2-3 weeks now really enjoying it. Never been in a clan before so im not sure what im getting into but i'll try my best :D.

And i posted two times... amazing.

6 hours ago, luxor_347 said:

Name: Luxor_347
Mastery Rank: 2 Atm
Country of residence: Belgium
About yourself: played this games years ago and found my way back now as i understand better how it works. enjoying it big time as i'm a fan of these grind games.

6 hours ago, Siel_Kosane said:

Name: Siel_Kosane

Country of Residence: Australia

About yourself: Returning to Warframe also after a long haitus. Been playing actively since my return with no signs of slowing down. Need likeminded allies <o <

6 hours ago, PaperCactus said:

Name: PaperCactus
Country of residence: Australia
About yourself: Returning to WF, very active member. Want to progress more and meet new players :3