The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to the game? Returning players? Looking for a home? We, The Anthem, shall bring you to that place you called home~.

Akimurasan

Name: Raf.the.DragonLord

Mastery Rank: 14

Country of residence: Brasil (Play at North America Region and speak English fluently)

About yourself : Close to the Plains of Eidolon update I came back after stopping on 2016, since then I evolved from rank 8 to 14 and done that all by myself, now would like to have casual games with people I can rely on and vice versa... Also if events require my prescence I'll be as competitive as I can be...

32 minutes ago, Raf.the.DragonLord said:

Name: Raf.the.DragonLord

Mastery Rank: 14

Country of residence: Brasil (Play at North America Region and speak English fluently)

About yourself : Close to the Plains of Eidolon update I came back after stopping on 2016, since then I evolved from rank 8 to 14 and done that all by myself, now would like to have casual games with people I can rely on and vice versa... Also if events require my prescence I'll be as competitive as I can be...

>> YOU WILL RECEIVE CLAN INVITES IN YOUR INBOX. WELCOME TO THE ANTHEM AND DO JOIN OUR CLAN DISCORD FOR CLAN EVENT AND GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT..DISCORD LINK WILL BE IN THE CLAN BROADCAST. <<

Name:Eireland
Mastery Rank:10
Country of residence:US
About yourself: Got into the game about a month ago and I'm looking to find people to group up with so I can actually enjoy the game more. So far just been collecting frames to get mastery rank to use the higher level weapons etc. and I'd like to have a clan that I can learn what the strengths of each frame are.

Name: DrCatfish
Mastery Rank: 4
Country of residence: Canada
About yourself: Just kind of got into Warframe. Did nothing but hardcore grind and got to MR4 in 4 days of playing. Now looking for a good clan to settle into so I can start branching out and get better gear, all while able to work with people and help them along too. (Also got stuck on this damned Raptor glitch, so I can't get any of the higher paying affinity missions.)

Have Excalibur, currently a day and a half from getting Rhino. Looking to get Mesa in the future. After that, I'll see which of the other frames interest me :P

2 hours ago, Demonlisher99 said:

Name: Demonlisher99

About yourself: i like to play CQC. I’m looking for active clan and make friends. 

YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN. CANT BE INVITED TO THE ANTHEM IF YOU NOT LEAVING YOUR CURRENT CLAN

28 minutes ago, Dr.Catfish said:

Name: DrCatfish
Country of residence: Canada
About yourself: Just kind of got into Warframe. Did nothing but hardcore grind and got to MR4 in 4 days of playing. Now looking for a good clan to settle into so I can start branching out and get better gear, all while able to work with people and help them along too. (Also got stuck on this damned Raptor glitch, so I can't get any of the higher paying affinity missions.)

Have Excalibur, currently a day and a half from getting Rhino. Looking to get Mesa in the future. After that, I'll see which of the other frames interest me :P

53 minutes ago, kimirio said:

Hi there!

Name: kimirio
Mastery Rank: 8
Country of residence: Singapore
About yourself: Love gaming. Coming to Warframe cause of the slow update from The Division. 

1 hour ago, xNiflHeimx said:

Name: xNiflHeimx
Mastery Rank: 15
Country of residence: Dominican Republic
About yourself: returning player, after almost 2 year offline, sitting somewhere between casual and competitive, enjoining the new content

3 hours ago, Eireland said:

Name:Eireland
Mastery Rank:10
Country of residence:US
About yourself: Got into the game about a month ago and I'm looking to find people to group up with so I can actually enjoy the game more. So far just been collecting frames to get mastery rank to use the higher level weapons etc. and I'd like to have a clan that I can learn what the strengths of each frame are.

3 hours ago, IDGAFF said:

Name: IDGAFF
Mastery Rank:4
Country of residence:Philippines
About yourself:Recently returned to WF after a long time. Looking to progress and play alongside others and having a great time!

>> YOU WILL RECEIVE CLAN INVITES IN YOUR INBOX. WELCOME TO THE ANTHEM AND DO JOIN OUR CLAN DISCORD FOR CLAN EVENT AND GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT..DISCORD LINK WILL BE IN THE CLAN BROADCAST. <<

Name: Aezurrr
Mastery Rank: 5
Country of residence: US
About yourself: I played the game when it first launched and recently returned to find the game completely different than what I remember. Just looking for a clan with active/helpful members. 

Name: Sammuthegreat
Country of residence: United Kingdom (England)
About yourself: Been playing a couple of weeks and really enjoying the game. I'm still working my way through the planets (up to Ceres now) and just building my first crafted Frame (Rhino) - got Frost Prime through the Amazon promotion. I play usually around 3 or maybe 4 nights a week (UK time). Got a wife and little girl so can't promise much more than that, but would love to join up and shoot some bad guys!

3 hours ago, Sammuthegreat said:

Name: Sammuthegreat
Country of residence: United Kingdom (England)
About yourself: Been playing a couple of weeks and really enjoying the game. I'm still working my way through the planets (up to Ceres now) and just building my first crafted Frame (Rhino) - got Frost Prime through the Amazon promotion. I play usually around 3 or maybe 4 nights a week (UK time). Got a wife and little girl so can't promise much more than that, but would love to join up and shoot some bad guys!

6 hours ago, Aezurrr said:

Name: Aezurrr
Country of residence: US
About yourself: I played the game when it first launched and recently returned to find the game completely different than what I remember. Just looking for a clan with active/helpful members. 

9 hours ago, Demonlisher99 said:

Name: Demonlisher99

About yourself: i like to play CQC. I’m looking for active clan and make friends. 

Name: NeoBlueSky
Mastery Rank: 10
Country of residence: Greece/Hellas
About yourself: Hi guys I'm Vasilis (Billy) a.k.a. Neo. I've been playing the game for a while and I enjoy every moment in it. However, I believe that it's time for me to join a clan and try to earn an even better experience. I'm 18, done with school so I'm in the game every day. I'm a responsible person and I know to follow rules. Hope you guys send me an invitation I will be glad if you do. 

Thank you for your time.

Name (ingame): TarikTarikH

Mastery Rank: 7

Hi my name is Tarik and I'm playing Warframe at least for 8 months. I'm looking for a clan because I think that Warframe is a game where it's better to be in a group of friendly players instead to playing it alone or in a round with strangers. I'm 16 years old, and I play almost every day. If you are interested that I become your next clan member, then please send me an invitation.

Thank you for reading this and have a nice day!

1 hour ago, NeoBlueSky said:

Name: NeoBlueSky
Mastery Rank: 10
Country of residence: Greece/Hellas
About yourself: Hi guys I'm Vasilis (Billy) a.k.a. Neo. I've been playing the game for a while and I enjoy every moment in it. However, I believe that it's time for me to join a clan and try to earn an even better experience. I'm 18, done with school so I'm in the game every day. I'm a responsible person and I know to follow rules. Hope you guys send me an invitation I will be glad if you do. 

Thank you for your time.

22 minutes ago, TarikTarikH said:

Name (ingame): TarikTarikH

Mastery Rank: 7

Hi my name is Tarik and I'm playing Warframe at least for 8 months. I'm looking for a clan because I think that Warframe is a game where it's better to be in a group of friendly players instead to playing it alone or in a round with strangers. I'm 16 years old, and I play almost every day. If you are interested that I become your next clan member, then please send me an invitation.

Thank you for reading this and have a nice day!

vor 6 Minuten schrieb NiGhtZ95:

Sorry I forgot to say that I'm not using Discord or anything like that. Is that a problem?

My name is "TangoandCash".

My Mastery Rank Is 3.

My country of residence is England.

I'm a new player that is looking for a clan to make friends, progress in the game and experience the co-op side to the game.I haven't previously played Warframe but I used to be an Xbox player but I eventually switched over to PC. On Xbox, I mainly played first-person shooters but I have now started playing a wide range of games.

Name: rrrgi
Mastery Rank: MR 4
Country of residence: United States (Eastern)
About yourself: Older player, playing on a new account. Returning after about a 5 month break; also looking for research and playing with other members! :o)

3 hours ago, HoradricFox said:

Name: HoradricFox
Country of residence: Brazil
About yourself: Still discovering the game and having fun with it.

54 minutes ago, TangoandCash said:

My name is "TangoandCash".

My Mastery Rank Is 3.

My country of residence is England.

I'm a new player that is looking for a clan to make friends, progress in the game and experience the co-op side to the game.I haven't previously played Warframe but I used to be an Xbox player but I eventually switched over to PC. On Xbox, I mainly played first-person shooters but I have now started playing a wide range of games.

33 minutes ago, rrrgi said:

Name: rrrgi
Mastery Rank: MR 4
Country of residence: United States (Eastern)
About yourself: Older player, playing on a new account. Returning after about a 5 month break; also looking for research and playing with other members! :o)

Name: Gerbera_Tetra

MR: 7

Country of residence: Canada (Pacific West) GMT -8

About Yourself:.

Just got into the game about two weeks back with the twitch event.  I mainly play after work to relax.  Interested in joining a clan and see more of what this game has to offer, maybe make a couple new friends in the process.

Name: KoopaTehTurtle

Mastery: 1

I am looking for a warm place to call home (also look for people to play with and get farming :P) - Made a new account as i forgot my other account (was mastery 7) running Volt and Frost. Stopped playing due to other commitments so i forgot its details. Now looking to play roughly 2-3 hours a day and get everything done in Warframe