Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Sling-Stone An Overwhelming Success

Slurmageddon

People all over the forums are singing songs of praise for the Fomorian event, (and deservedly so) and Id just like to throw my voice into that throng of approval on an event that I think achieved perfect scores across the board.

Every single complaint we had with the grineer informer event was addressed and the "not inspiring co-op play" complaint was thoroughly amended in a way I thought was pretty inventive. 

One additional thing I noticed though, is that the online community in-game pulled together and became co-operative and team-motivated in a way I have, in my time since joining (shortly after U7), NEVER seen before... 

The in-game community on the whole in Warframe has never been bad (in my opinion), but for this event... its like the whole thing is a community-wide bonding exercise ! 

Ive been in a few different groups now formed through the (now freakishly helpful and efficient) Recruiting channel, and each time the level of communication has made it great.

Side note: The lore of the Grineer states that their key military advantage, is overwhelming numbers... these missions have showcased that aspect of their back-story in a way other missions have never quite pulled off. I love it.

So yeah. rant over. Good job and thank you DE.

Now I'm off to protect my valuable resource RNG.

Hmm. I have not gone online yet, but from what you say, they must be pretty formidable opponents.

It depends what planet you do ! Their level will scale accordingly, so up to Uranus youll smite them like the fist of Odin, but there are a LOT of them. So with level scaling the difficulty has the potential to veer upwards quite well in places like Pluto