Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Option To Hide Ammo, Credits, Health, And Energy Pickups

Nimroy

Sorry if this has already been suggested somewhere else.

I just thought it would be nice if when picking up that long lost control module, it doesn't immediately say "Health Full", and to leave me in suspense until ending the mission.

Or at least have resources and blueprint pickups show somewhere else on the screen.

+1000

Its been suggested before, but DE still hasnt addressed it. There has to be better ways to handle this.

My own suggestions= More than one line of text to tell you what you picked up maybe? Or to have it scroll? For the game to leave a record of all of this in a "system chat" so you can see what ya picked up? For the game to prioritize item pick ups over other things? For there to be an option that you can disable what certain pickups your not interested in? [aka health ammo etc] For rare resources to be colored differently like research materials are? [maybe red for instance, or purple, dont care what color just different than normal ones]

At least now the game tells ya what you picked up at the end mission briefing which is a step in the right direction.