Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Challenging Bosses? Nah..

Hosaka3

There s couple of bosses which are like nerds - they are weak and everyone harass them.

But most of bosses are challenging only coz of they have a lot of health and their skills are painfully, but it's weak - boss pursue everyone like mad dog. It's WE who came to kill him/her - we should search, pursue and trap them.

One specific boss - Sgt. Nef Anyo

Why have you tied that circle mark to him? It's lame - he is stealthy sniper but with that mark it's not a big deal - everyone harass him with little effort. Remove it! make him use blind grenade/skill n then flee somewhere n shoot players. It WON'T became too difficult to kill him - there is many places to hide - especially that glasshouse in center.

Bosses should use distract skills/items to change positions.

Self-destruct comes to mind damaging whole room(while you fight in closet room)

Boss distract squad with different tasks like you should prevent launching missile/laser beam on ship etc. or you should prevent destroying *thing* you came for.

Add your opinion guys.

-1 for your serious fail, DE have already said ALL bosses are going to be reworked over time so they offer more challenge and greater use of unique mechanics. Krill and Vor have had a makeover, the next is Golem, and I am sure it will not stop once they have had a rework pass each.

-1 for your serious fail, DE have already said ALL bosses are going to be reworked over time so they offer more challenge and greater use of unique mechanics. Krill and Vor have had a makeover, the next is Golem, and I am sure it will not stop once they have had a rework pass each.

Orly?

So writing obvious "Ffs Server Falling Over Again" is ok while I had failed? 

Ofc they will do something about bosses and I assure you they will do something with server falls(no need to whine about that).

But I wrote specific idea in other words I wrote my opinion. I didn't forced them to make what I want - so it's DEFINITELY NOT fail!

Otherwise if we not post our opinion they can make same stupid bosses in next patch(who knows).

Edited by Hosaka3

Keep in mind that bosses also need to be farmed at a semi-decent rate in order for players to obtain the mats they need for crafting. Making them too hard or too annoying will only encourage further exploiting. Every boss needs to have a 'trick' that players can learn. Enyo going completely invisble and untargetable won't be fun for anyone unless he leaves footprints in the snow or something to allow us to track his location, which would be a lot of work for the developers to make it look natural in a fast-paced game like this.

Your English makes it kind of hard to bear reading, but DE has already said they're remaking the bosses over time. I think that's what you were going for. They've started with Vor, they'll keep going, but I do agree, the bosses are really easy. Extreme amounts of health, invincibility, shield recharge, and damage does not mean a boss is hard or fun, it's aggravating and discouraging.