Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily point on Cetus and prize bouty

Raynalle

i understand the game need to take more than 4 days for be able to create a wapon or reach the higher level...

but  let's be honest, on the syndacate you have the daily limit, and this is ok, becouse you can get poin in a passive way, but the syndacate mission still give point even if you already take all the point.

And this is the problem, on eidolo you need to get point working hard for hours, is not like put a symbol and go do your business, you need to fish a lot for the bait, you need to waste time for found the right spot and then waste time for fishing, need a lot of time for min too. And yet we have a daily limit, and this limit block you for get even the point for the bounty, this is just wrong.

Please i understand is not suppose to be super fast, i am a mastery 23 with more than 1k hours on the game, so i know the game a little bit and i don't want to throw crap at this game, or i will look more stupid after all the hours i play :crylaugh:

but you guys need to understand one thing... this isn't ENDGAME is actually a start game, why? simple... new player play eidolon more than the rest, is cooler, eidolon is just a start for new content, so the trap card "endgame" don't really work, you want to put a limit of point you can gain fishing or mining? well that's just cool, but at least the point you gain for do mission let me take them ( i don't get point for those mission when my limit is 0 so if you get them sorry  for the rant)

plus you don't even get so much good stuff either.

Now for the bounty

the kuva or void  traces on the bounty just don't make sense, actually is pretty annoying get that on a "New" part of the game ( both are not that needed either)

The lens is suppose to be given by the Quill, you know focus operator and crap, not like prize for the bounty, at least let the quill sell the basic lent blueprint ( and yeah don't too absurd to build after all the focus in game now is garbarge, no only the focus you gain and how, but the tree too, can be usefull for new player but in serius mission... is not usefull at all)

can the quill just give you point when you kill someone with the operator, can we just have daily quill mission for get the focus, or even weekly, we need milion of point, and even if you do the perfect build fo get the 250k point in a fart ... you need moth for end half tree and you don't even get nothing decent, the ability of the focus is barely decent for new player, those "ability" is quite crap for mission with high level enemy, even if you don't really how to play the game you can just ignore it.

If this is a "ENDGAME" is quite patetic, plus how can be a endgame? this crap can open so much door for mission, event, armor (for operator), new mecchanic, mod, power, weapon ecc... and you guys say endgame just becose is more easy to get away with it and look cool?

sure this endgame is really a trend latelly, but if everything is a endgame... why ever put that in the game?

endgame is something really cool who give you really powerful power for you know... end the game like a god... not something even new player can ignore with no problem and still do cool stuff.

last note

don't everything i said as personal attack ( i don't think is possible but... warframe player can be pretty fanboys sometime and take everything on personal for some werid reason ) is just my opinion on all this ENDGAME trend and on the bounty, i know everyone have idea.. so go easy on me XD

You're rank 23 and you have over 1k hours in the game. I think you should be aware by this point how grindy this game is, and that complaining about grind won't get you anything. We all know that.

Yes, the standing has it's daily cap. Getting 25k standing a day is not too bad, and it puts at least some sort of breaks on progression, otherwise people would've farmed the carp out of the content already, get bored and either stop playing or beg on forums for new content. And usually when that happens, developers put out some rushed badly thought through garbage that people would just hate even more. I like how DE is pacing their stuff.

Ye, the Quills standing sucks to grind, but Ivara should help you with that.

By focus being bad now i take it you're one of the disciples of old ways of Zenurik, and you're probably mad cause getting energy actually requires you to press 2 more buttons. Hey, I get that, it's pretty annoying, but we adapt. To be fair new focus seems much more fun with the passives actives and waybound skills. Also makes operator more useful, than pressing 5 once per mission to get infinite energy.

And how is this content endgame? Nothing about it says endgame. This is just another big update, which is nowhere close to pitting us up against The Big Bad Sentient *cough* dad *cough*.

Sorry if I seem a bit aggressive, but that's just how I am. Good luck on the Plains of Bugolon.. I mean Eidolon!

i never talk abou the quill and they farm, but the prize they give.

farm the crap out and get a lot of point, is good for a new stuff like eidolon and is the best idea too, people will like have fun for now, the crap eidolon will give is never gonna be to crazy, after all eidolon is just a start, more map like will come out ( i hope), plus can help the player to don't feel literally pain, when all they progress to the toilet for some bug... is normal have bug yes, but is wrong put all that grind if you know this.

the old one was easy to get, with nova get 20k of focus wasn't hard at all, and sorry but what? infinite energy? that's sound like some excuse, 5 energy for second is not infinite, you can get 400 energy in 7 second with the consumable so ... yeah not that good in serius mission, and not at all if you don't build on efficency, 10 second for only 50 energy is pretty insignificant XD

for the endgame is for all the player who always says, this is suppose to be endgame here, endgame there, just for look more pro than other, and you just need to read around the forum for notice this XD

you're not being aggressive, and honestly i like chat like this, you give good point too and is a good way for  "talk" more like chat, on our though on the game. :thumbup:

Edited by Raynalle