Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crafted Forma Farming Results

(PSN)Joshhwwaaaaaa

These are my results after playing Plato and Copernicus 118 times.

Times running: 11, Times found music room: 3, Times received forma: 1 (11 capture, 11 solo)

Times running: 18, Times found music room: 1, Times received forma: 1 (16 capture, 14 solo, 2 public, 2 exterminate, 2 public)

Times running: 31, Times found music room: 8, Times received forma: 1 (19 exterminate, 19 public, 12 capture, 3 solo, 9 public)

Times running: 8, Times found music room: 2, Times received forma: 1 (5 exterminate, 5 public, 3 capture, 3 public)

Times running: 50, Times found music room: 8, Times received forma: 0 (29 exterminate, 29 public, 21 capture, 6 public, 15 solo)

Estimated hours playing: 16

Total Crafted Forma received: 4

On my quest to get a 5th Crafted Forma I decided to stop after 50 attempts.

I wanted to share this with anyone else attempting to farm Crafted Forma so they can have some real number to go off and see if they wish to attempt it themselves.

My 2 cents: I set out to farm Crafted Forma to begin with because as I am in the End Game section (I'm MR24 and do Sorties/Raids Daily) it's the only thing that really interests me. Maxing potential of all weapons and Warframes. It takes a considerable amount to max everything out. I have bought forma bundles many many many times. It's the only thing that keeps me coming back for spending Platinum. So while I find the crafting time of forma annoying I also find it a necessary evil as Warframe needs a sustainable way to make money as it is free to play obviously.