Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Is A Cheater

Jybillkrag

I don't know if this happens to anyone else. But I have come across this instances about 5 times now. Maybe its just bad timing or luck. I've gotten the stalker on a defense missions and it just so happens that he won't appear until the end of wave 5 during the battle on or claim and exit screen. Which locks me so I can't respond or retaliate in anyway. Needless to say during the 10-12 second Vote I get dispatched rather easily. Has anyone else encountered this? If there is something that calculates his appearance is it possible to get it to not make this instance a possibility?

I've had him appear during the 5th wave transitions quite a few times, though haven't had him kill me during this time yet. Usually have a Snow Globe so he takes the whole transition just to stand up, and once he stands up he just stands there until we can act. Had him appear right before the transition on 5, then when the claim & exit / stay screen came up, he started bugging out kinda bad then just died.

I don't know if this happens to anyone else. But I have come across this instances about 5 times now. Maybe its just bad timing or luck. I've gotten the stalker on a defense missions and it just so happens that he won't appear until the end of wave 5 during the battle on or claim and exit screen. Which locks me so I can't respond or retaliate in anyway. Needless to say during the 10-12 second Vote I get dispatched rather easily. Has anyone else encountered this? If there is something that calculates his appearance is it possible to get it to not make this instance a possibility?

That happened with me just yesterday, we had to vote really fast to kill the Stalker afterwards

Edited by nano5hell

No.

It just wasn't funny.

*shrug* Humor is a personal matter. If it made someone laugh, I'm happy. and since it made me laugh, I'm happy.

Also, OT, have not encountered this, but I've heard that if you stand on a crate or somewhere where bots don't normally go, then he won't appear.