Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival & Focus

Nakril

Hello dear DE.
For a long time I want to ask you - how long are you going to discourage your desire to play your game with people who spent more than 2000 hours playing their game? Today I habitually went to fiddle with my favorite survival and was boundlessly surprised that the balls of focus appeared in some &#!! WHAT THE F*** !? Then I read the update and realized that the defense players "are so difficult because they have to run after the focus" ... YES WHAT IS THE F*** ?! I do not care about those who live on the defensive. I like survival for an hour or more, it is pleasant and interesting for me to be there, and any other missions and farming cause me to vomit (Ivara) / desire to sleep (defense). Why is it because of those bastards who are crying about whether they see a focus appear far away must suffer those who like to survive? Yes, I saw them in the coffin and rotated them there with their defenses! They have a map in 2 rooms, one of which is the way out of the mission!
I still doubt very much about your decisions and often want to stop playing, but still a cozy company and a pleasant game make you stay in the game, but after it became completely unrealistic to survive on survival, I just want to press shift + delete and nevermore do not go because you kill the last joy in your game, it's survival for an hour or more, when the number of mobs is horrendous and each of them is able to bite off your face and spit it out.
Do something else with this, you will lose one of the fans of your game in my face. And most likely I'm not the only one.
Sincerely, Nakril

Edited by Nakril