The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion about Syndicates & the long-long-road to the right sigil

-Kramer-

Hi everyone !
Just a short suggestion but i found it would be useful.

I'm mainly switching between 2 syndicates (with 4 positive syndicates to deal with).
And as I'm constantly changing of frame (depending on the mission), i have to constantly check if the Frame i want to use is actually wearing the right syndicate sigil : so constantly going to "tonnes" of menu : 1) Arsenal 2) Frame 3) Appearance 4) Regalia 5) Back Sigil.

A simple add to avoid all this would be a small icon displaying the syndicate the frame is actually standing for. 
For it is available even in the liset (and not only in mission cause that would be totally useless ;), it could be added just near the Mastery Icon & Mastery Level when you hovering above your profile icon.

And that's all folks ;)
Thanks for your feedbacks on this one.

Edited by Kramer17

1 hour ago, Warhawg01 said:

Or you can just change the color of your sigil to something that is easy to see. Spin your frame in the arsenal and check if it's the correct one. 

Thanks for you feedback !

It could be a solution, but sounds not a definitive one for me (more like an arrangement with not optimal hub system ;) )

• With some syandanas, the back sigil is almost invisible...
  • Having different colors for sigils is not fiting well if you have one color scheme for all your stuff...
  • And finally, fashion frame shouldn't have an impact on syndicate standing "gestion"
Edited by Kramer17

I also have 4 positive syndicates and I switch between red veil and new loka. I just ended up equipping red veil sigil on every frame in appearance config A and new loka for config B. I also wear the sigils on the front and my colors are mostly themes somewhat around the syndicates so I can easily see what I have on.

That being said, I'd much rather them do away with the whole sigil thing and move the active syndicate selection to the syndicate menu. Something like the selection of primary focus school. (Funnily enough I would like the ability to set the focus school for a warframe build kind of like syndicate sigils work right now...) Then you could check the active syndicate by just looking left from the navigation console. Keep the 15% bonus if you own the sigil, just to keep the "investment" relevant. Don't make it mandatory to wear specific cosmetics.

Also while we are at it: could we separate arcanes and cosmetics already? I have like 20 different syandanas but I only use 1 on every frame because it has a good arcane on it...

• 3 months later...
Le 5/11/2017 à 16:38, are2dude a dit :

I also have 4 positive syndicates and I switch between red veil and new loka. I just ended up equipping red veil sigil on every frame in appearance config A and new loka for config B. I also wear the sigils on the front and my colors are mostly themes somewhat around the syndicates so I can easily see what I have on.

That being said, I'd much rather them do away with the whole sigil thing and move the active syndicate selection to the syndicate menu. Something like the selection of primary focus school. (Funnily enough I would like the ability to set the focus school for a warframe build kind of like syndicate sigils work right now...) Then you could check the active syndicate by just looking left from the navigation console. Keep the 15% bonus if you own the sigil, just to keep the "investment" relevant. Don't make it mandatory to wear specific cosmetics.

Also while we are at it: could we separate arcanes and cosmetics already? I have like 20 different syandanas but I only use 1 on every frame because it has a good arcane on it...

I can't be more agree about arcane / cosmetics !!!