Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Morbid [ Voice Comms | Site | 100% Dojo | Tenno Labs | Emblem | Social Clan ]

rohver

hi guys,

I know you guys have a good clan and stuff like that but I wae say soething about the emblem because I am an great fan of game art and I study it and I made the same emblem a long time ago so I don know if your clan members thik that you made I yourself or not but I think you copied it from mine so I don't mind it but pls don't say its your own creation.

hope you understand bye, rc-xd

Hello rc-xd!

I was about to direct this to Glazy (the emblem designer) but he got to it before me. But oh well, without proper backing or justification, it's apparent that you thought wrong. 

But aye, with billions in the world, there has got to be similar ideas somewhere right? :D 

We just finished our PRIME GUARDIANS guild event.  Here is a sneak peek at one of the participating teams. 

To join us, join our group on Razer Comms. Search for MORBID. 

That event is hard like.. boners. Congratulations to the winners! 

Want to know more? Approach us today! 

MORBID

*edit* approach us to know more about MORBID, NOT boners. 

Edited by Arpeqqio

Time for another update! We have almost done researching the new Castanas, the throwing.....exploding...knives.  Yeah...weird. Anyhoo, me and Eyehaveyou were having a debate on how to decorate the dojo but I think we both agreed on this..

6q5VcnA.jpg

Hey MORBID,

I'm pretty new to Warframe (think I've been playing for only a few weeks) so I'm still somewhat inexperienced.  I've been playing long enough now to realize this game would be a lot more fun playing with people I know though!

I'd like to be considered for joining your clan if possible.  I'm only just tonight Rank 6, I'm currently using a full build Mag Prime (only took 1 forma!) which I think is just such a fun frame and working on leveling Paris Prime (gonna need 4 formas I think) and ranking mods.  Prior to Mag I played primarily Nyx which I have 2x forma'd atm, I realize she may be useful for certain high end stuff but I found her to be less fun for most of what I'm doing currently.

Anyways I love the pictures of your Dojo, looks very nice.  I'll be working tomorrow until 9PM EST but I would be to be available late night or the following days.

Hello chaseme883!

Glad to see you giving MORBID a try! 

As our clan is usually talking over voice coms, Do install Razer Comms and search for MORBID and request to join the group.

Also, add Rohver(Glazy in Warframe), EyeHaveYou247 & Triprunner into your friends list on both Comms and Warframe!

See you there!

P.S Glad you love our Dojo design, we spent alot of time on it :) 

P.P.S As written in the thread, there will be like a "interview" period so get in the queue mate! (It won't take long!)

Hello!
Wow this clan seems so organised and active. Almost as much as I am, lol. I have played Warframe ever since it got out on Steam and have stoped playing every other game when I got hooked on Warframe. Talking with people when doing my runs is something I allways try to do but I rarely get any responds and it would be fun to be with people who acctualy like talking. The thing that also attracted me alot was your emblem. It looks so clean and nice!

Well I hope you get to read this message and reply to me.

Thanks.
/Unleaded

Hey Orrin and Unleaded, its always nice to see interest in our group, download Razer comms and search for MORBID,there is nearly always someone on so whenever you can. Remember to add Glazy (Rohver in Razercomms), EyeHaveYou247 and Triprunner in comms and Warframe. 

Looking forward to seeing you in-game.

Shadow.

If you guys are still recruiting I'd love to join your clan, i'm rank 6 going on 7 and decided I should probably join a clan sometime.

Hop on Razer comms, we'd love to meet you. Just search for the MORBID group.

Welp you heard it from the man himself, we are once again closing applications from the North American region but hey, better luck next time right? Now to all those outside the NA region, don't be shy! Come along and join us! :D

MORBID

Hm, a shame, Well, I'll definitely peek around often, as an old closed beta player here who has come back after a year long haitus, I plan on staying in WF, esp with the possible rhino prime update in a few days. Anyway. Good luck to you guys at morbid, I'll be sure to check back every few weeks or so. :) 

Our member count now is 21 with multiple still undergoing their interview process!

However get this, what do you think is better?

A clan with a large member count or a close knit clan full of welcoming, heartwarming & willing-to-help players? 

MORBID