Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Morbid [ Voice Comms | Site | 100% Dojo | Tenno Labs | Emblem | Social Clan ]

rohver

Loki (Building Ash)/Paris (going for a Sobek)/Glaive.

I mostly play with my brothers but I have a lot of spare time alone so I could use a clan. I don't have anything like RaidCall but I look at the chats a lot. I would like to join an active clan and see for the first time what Update 9 has changed for me since the last time I was in a clan.

if i am correct we still have one more slot open! think we still have one or two people who have posted here but has not contacted glazy or azearon yet. please try to contact as quick as possible or you may lose your chance atm

Hey guys still one more slot open for now. Post here and add me or Glazy to your friends list and we will get back to you. Also continue to post here though, even if the slot fills we are planning to expand to a shadow clan at some point freeing up 20 extra slots so if you are truly interested and dont mind waiting then post and we will get back to you.

Thank you all for the awesome response everyone! We are currently FULL capacity and now in the process of restructuring the Dojo. Once we finish the Dojo, we will open up recruitment again. Stay tuned!

You can still post here and queue up for the future. If you are new to the game, we would gladly like to help you regardless if you are in the clan or not. 

Just got a question, where are most of the members located? (I'm in Australia so there might be lag if you guys are outside of Oceania region)
If you guys are located somewhere inside the Oceania region I'd love to apply for the extra slots that'll be coming up soon

Update : Our Dojo was pretty much done butthen came update 9.5, with newly designed rooms, halls and cross connectors. We decided to break some parts of the Dojo and replace them with new designed ones. 

As of now, our Labs are done and research is in progress for all the weapons. We are not restructuring the labs so the progress is unaffected. Once the redesign is done, we shall be open for recruitment. 

If interested, please post in this topic, or pm me or add me in the game. You can also apply on our site directly if you have read our recruitment post in the first page (the disclaimer section in particular)

With recruitment opening back up soon, I wanted potential members to understand what MORBID is all about, and to paint a quick picture of the kind of experience I feel we are trying to produce with MORBID.

-MORBID is a friendly clan, always looking to help those who need and ask for it.

-We are about building relationships to create a more enriching "Warframe experience."

-And finally, we are looking to enhance the "Warframe experience" through fun and engaging events, coordinated co-op play, and by providing a place

where you can enjoy Warframe to the fullest (i.e. clan weapons, void keys, etc).

Hopefully our vision of MORBID has peaked your interest, and for those of you who do choose to join us, I look forward to seeing you in our Warframe family.

I there Toxic, Thank you for applying to MORBID. We are currently full right now but we will soon be expanding once our Dojo is complete. Stay in touch with me in the game or through our site here and we will keep you informed. 

For those who are interested in joining our clan, our final layout for the dojo is as follows:

Dojo_zps481f0aab.jpg

As for the progress of our clan research, right now:

- Energy Lab currently researching the Dera and Supra (just started; ~2 days 13 hours left)

- Bio Lab currently researching Torid (almost complete; ~15 hours left)

- Chem Lab currently researching Ogris (just started; ~2 days 17 hours left)

Again, recruitment for MORBID will be opening up soon, and if you are interested in joining post a message here (we check the forums constantly), or pm/add Glazy or Azearon in game and they will get back to you.

Edited by EyeHaveYou247

continue to post here or send friend requests in if you try to become active even before you are actually in the clan then guess what you probably will get in the clan ASAP once room is open.

Also we are beginning to develop some nice extras for our clan one of which and probably the most notable would be clan events...

Hey there! The clan sounds great and I would definitely like to join. Have been playing since start of open beta, but but used the optional reset the other day as I felt I had wasted a fair amount of my plat. Currently running nova (level 12) with despair, dread and hate (10-12). Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! The clan sounds great and I would definitely like to join. Have been playing since start of open beta, but but used the optional reset the other day as I felt I had wasted a fair amount of my plat. Currently running nova (level 12) with despair, dread and hate (10-12). Hope to hear from you soon!

HI Vypira. Thanks for the interest in MORBID. Please add me in game and we can take it from there. Looking forward to seeing you. 

Clan Research Update as of 8/16

- Energy Lab currently researching the Dera and Supra (almost complete; ~18 hours left)

- Bio Lab Currently researching the Acrid (about half way; ~1 day 20 hours left)

- Chem Lab currently researching the Ogris (almost complete; ~22 hours left)

Also in MORBID news, I'm excited to announce that we will be having our first clan event this Sunday, Speed Demon, in honor of finishing our dojo. Finally, if you would like to join our Warframe family add Glazy or Azearon in game, and they will contact you once we open up recruitment again (which will be soon! XD).

Edited by EyeHaveYou247

Hi there, i was thinking i'd try and find a small, active clan since playing all alone is pretty much the most boring thing there is. I only got 105 hours played so pretty new but i look up pretty much everything when i got a question-mark in my head, Warframe Wiki on my second screen for easy access!

I'm 27 and stationed in Sweden with 1000/100mbit connection, currently rolling Boltor/Kunai/Orthos, tho only Kunai has finished mods and the weapon i mainly use cuz the dmg is waaay above boltor.

Hope i can get to know someone so i dont have to be alone anymore :)

Over and out.