The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Morbid [ Voice Comms | Site | 100% Dojo | Tenno Labs | Emblem | Social Clan ]

rohver

I know for the past week or so we have been saying recruitment will start again soon. Well, as you can see in the picture below, we are starting to build our Shadow Barracks. So if you have been waiting for an invite into MORBID, don't worry those invites will be going out soon!

2013-08-18_00005_zps57085a50.jpg

Edited by EyeHaveYou247

6 pm AEST would be about 1.30 pm my time, which is why you are having a bit of hard time catching me :) Hopefully, we can catch each other if you play a bit longer. I am usually on at about 11:30 pm AEST everyday. Or you can catch me in the morning at about 11:30 am AEST. 

Hi there ! 

As suggested by Glazy (and especially because he wants a French twist in his soup! ;) I post my candidacy as member. 

I'm a very newbie in this game. I have Excalibur with rank 2.. (I think...?) Orthos, Barton and latos ^^'  
So I don't know a lot about the game and didn't take the time to seriously learn more. (but I have several basics as the big geek I was in my youthfulness : FPS : Battlefield & co / Strategic games : Starcraft, AOE. / RPG : The elder scroll & co / And, of course, MMORPG : Guild wars and freeTP & co)

All I know is that I love to let me off steam as it should on the Grineer, to blow the economical effort of the Corpus or just make a good BBQ on the infestation with some unknown virtual fellows. 

Your clan seems to be what i'm looking for, a friendship and familly vibes, and it will be a real honnor and pleasure to join your multicultural and worldwide tenno effort union ! 

Edited by Gyty

Hi there ! 

As suggested by Glazy (and especially because he wants a French twist in his soup! ;) I post my candidacy as member. 

I'm a very newbie in this game. I have Excalibur with rank 2.. (I think...?) Orthos, Barton and latos ^^'  

So I don't know a lot about the game and didn't take the time to seriously learn more. (but I have several basics as the big geek I was in my youthfulness : FPS : Battlefield & co / Strategic games : Starcraft, AOE. / RPG : The elder scroll & co / And, of course, MMORPG : Guild wars and freeTP & co)

All I know is that I love to let me off steam as it should on the Grineer, to blow the economical effort of the Corpus or just make a good BBQ on the infestation with some unknown virtual fellows. 

Your clan seems to be what i'm looking for, a friendship and familly vibes, and it will be a real honnor and pleasure to join your multicultural and worldwide tenno effort union ! 

Thank you for the interest in MORBID! I look forward to having a chat with you on Axon and run missions with you. Always wanted a Frenchman in the clan for that French flare :D I do really hope you make it past the interview! 

Hello fellow tenno!

So far we have 18/30 operatives within MORBID and are still looking for more to fill our ranks. So far we have at least three events in mind as well as more stock piling within our site (hint hint). Please pm glazy in game or apply on our site: www.morbidguild.guildlaunch.com

Also hi gyty :D I hope to see you soon on axon as well as in MORBID

I would like to join if you have more room. Mastery rank 9, been playing since april 1st earlier this year. I'm a team player and pretty active, nearly everyday. I do have a Mic and can get on voice chat whenever. I have been looking for a smaller clan, and this clan seems to fit my criteria.

I applied on the website and stuffs.

Thanks for reading :)

Edited by -Scissor-

Hi again all!

Just a reminder to get you guys in faster please download Dolby Axon and add either me, Glazy or Eyehaveyou247 into your friends list. If any of us are on but have not responded to the official forums or your PM in game you can always send us a friend request through there and follow up by inviting us into a conversation.

Hope to see you all soon

I posted a new thread looking for a clan and pox11223 was kind enough to reply. You guys seem to be the exact kind of clan im looking for. Im looking for a not too big friendly social clan with voice chat. You guys seem to be exactly that so ill be really interested in joining. I play often, actually I only play two games, Warframe and Smite so im always active.

Im currently rank 4 as I reset my account a while back, Ive only really focused on forma a set couple of weapons/frames so leveling has been slow, but im getting there.

Edited by chilledfrench