The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Morbid [ Voice Comms | Site | 100% Dojo | Tenno Labs | Emblem | Social Clan ]

rohver

Hi, I justed about 1 week ago and currently rank 3 and quite active and I from singapore hope you guys can take me in and I can learn more about the game

Hey Kuro, we would gladly welcome more players from Singapore. We already have one right now. Add me on Axon and we can take it further from there. 

Hello Glazy, 

I'm interested in joining your clan. I've been playing for 3 days now and have invested 20-21 hours so far. I'm a fairly dedicated person in general and am always looking for a fun time on Warframe. 

I will download Axon later and hopefully I will able to talk to you.

Cheers

Saw your request on Axon. I have added you and invited you to our Axon group. Log in whenever you play Warframe and hopefully me or another ranked member will be on to receive you. 

Hey guys, MORBID is still looking for eager Tenno interested in joining our family. Post here, or friend/pm Glazy or me (IGN: EyeHaveYou247) in game and we'll get back to you. Oh, and make sure you read Glazy's initial post on the first page, there is some important/interesting information for those of you looking to join us.

Hi there TisForTat,

Thanks for having interest in MORBID and leaving a detailed explanation of your requirements and style. This helps us a lot in the selection process.

A few things about us before anything, lets start with some of the things that might put you off. We are a shadow clan and we are going to stay that way. We are not interested in building an army of clan mates but a family. If you have a long term goal of joining a big clan, we might not be the right one for you. If not, thats great. Secondly, I understand you like to type in the in game chat a lot rather than having to speak. That would be fine normally but all of us have a mic and we use voice chat a lot (Axon, not in-game). We almost never see the in-game clan chat tab. 

Moving on to the good stuff. Yes, we are active and have grown to know each other well. Our vision for the clan is set solid and we know what we will be in future. Its good to know you have the same playstyle as the clan so I think you would fit in well. 

Please download Axon and add me, rohver, and we can take things further. Looking forward to it. 

Greetings, I have been looking for a smallish clan to join, and reading over Morbid's info I would like to apply. I have been playing warframe for about 2 weeks now, and am really enjoying the game, however i think playing the game with some friends would make it even better.  I live in the eastern united states, and tend to play most days after work and on the weekends. Depending on the community i will probably hang out in voice chat in case someone needed a hand for a group when not playing warframe(if allowed).  I am 27 years old, relaxed and anti-drama. Thank you for your time. 

Thanks for the reply. After some thought, although I could certainly envision myself in your clan, I've unfortunately decided to not join. My reasons being I don't desire to download software I'm unfamilar with and I just decided with a friend to make a clan. This is certainly my loss but its what I've decided. Good luck. Happy looting and cheers.

So, you never took the time to actually look up Axon on the internet? Its made by Dolby Labs, the pioneer in sound technology. Good luck with your clan. 

Greetings, I have been looking for a smallish clan to join, and reading over Morbid's info I would like to apply. I have been playing warframe for about 2 weeks now, and am really enjoying the game, however i think playing the game with some friends would make it even better.  I live in the eastern united states, and tend to play most days after work and on the weekends. Depending on the community i will probably hang out in voice chat in case someone needed a hand for a group when not playing warframe(if allowed).  I am 27 years old, relaxed and anti-drama. Thank you for your time. 

Hello Zryx, please download Axon and add me, rohver. We can take it further from there. 

Hey guys,

I've watched the video and read the description. First I noticed the pretty cool logo. Where does it come from? Any graphic designers in the clan?

To introduce myself a little:

I'm from Germany, 18 years old and still going to school (media design and stuff). I'm playing as much as I can and want and I noticed that it becomes pretty boring doing all the levels etc. kinda "alone". So I'm looking for a clan right now. Unfortunately, I'm not that far yet. Still have to rank up and find out which warframes and weapons fit to me.

I'm not really that guy talking that much, might be my shyness. But I guess, this just takes its time and increases. Moreover I would have to get a microphone as I don't have one yet.

Your clan looks pretty professionel and serious, that's what I really like about it. I'm just wondering where the name "Morbid" comes from.

Looking forward to get some positive feedback

Hey there Shekler,

Thanks for the interest in MORBID. We are a 4 year old guild (we rather use the word guild rather than a clan) and started out in a game called Martial Empires / Seven Souls online. We were heavily focused on PvP and were dominating the server way back then. We were filled with competitive people who were quite......weird....you can say. Hence the name MORBID. As time went by, we slowly realized PvP is not everything. We started to focus more on socializing, building friendships and family, having fun and ease off in the PvP. That is what we are today : almost entirely focused on building a family and having fun. We do take part in PvP if the game provides but we are not too serious, unlike some hardcore clans out there. Do the focus on socialization, we have made it mandatory for everyone to have a mic so we can speak. Its a lot more fun and helps us get to know each other better. Face it, typing is becoming a thing of the past ;) 

As for you, I would really like more people from Europe to join the clan. We have quite a few already but I need more....North America is taking a large chunk at the moment. We don't look at your level or gear when choosing members so don't worry about that. What we do look for in potential members are other qualities, which might be quite clear from our first post. Please download Axon and add me, rohver, whenever you buy your microphone. The process of joining is simple....there is at least one day of trial with you where we talk to you and play with you. Again, don't worry, we don't look at your level or equipment or Warframes. Don't worry about being shy, we don't bite :) You'll open up gradually as you play with us. 

Finally, I myself designed the emblem and most other images on our site. Glad you liked it. Looking forward to hear from you. 

- cheers 

I wanted to address a concern that recruits have brought up, most recently TisForTat. Some people are worried about downloading a software that they have not heard of before, in this case, Axon. Now, we in MORBID call it Axon for short, but it's actually called "Dolby" Axon, as in the major sound tech company Dolby. Again, I understand the hesitation of downloading something that you have never heard of before but Dolby Axon is totally safe, and a great FREE program to use for voice chat. Hopefully this clears up some of the issues/hesitations anyone  has had when considering joining MORBID.

Oh, and we are still looking for active Tenno willing to join our family. Post here, or friend and pm Glazy or EyeHaveYou247 (me) in game, and we will get back to you.

We have 2 people queued up for the interview rounds as of right now so it might take a while before we are able to tend to you. I'll keep you guys informed when we are done. 

On a side note: We kicked a few inactives today so we have more spots open!

We have 2 people queued up for the interview rounds as of right now so it might take a while before we are able to tend to you. I'll keep you guys informed when we are done. 

On a side note: We kicked a few inactives today so we have more spots open!

Thank you for letting me join you guys :)

Its been a few busy weeks but we are still looking out for new members. We just had our very first guild event and honoured the winners and more events will follow. 

Here is a screenshot of our winning entry :D

2013-11-10_00003_zps19f56d2c.jpg

As usual, we are open to just about every region apart from North America for now. 

Wow, its been a while since I posted a MORBID update here (sorry about that just been real busy). Well as Glazy let you know, we just finished our first MORBID event, the Speed Demon event, and Kixxie won, so congrats to her our first MORBID Champion!

Now that the fun is out of the way, back to business. We are still open for recruitment, but for now we are looking for Tenno outside of North America (the U.S. and Canada). Sorry to those North American Tenno, we will be opening recruitment to you guys in a little bit; however, we are trying to get some members in other time zones so we have several clan members online at all hours. So, if you're not from the U.S. and you are looking for a clan, consider us. Check out our post on the first page, check out our website, and if you're interested in joining, post a reply here, or add Glazy (our MORBID Warlord) or EyeHaveYou247 (me) in game and PM us, we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Edited by EyeHaveYou247

bonjour j'aimerais rejoindre votre clan je suis rang 4 g une trinity 25 et vendredi g nova g des arme pas trop mal ( dread super chargé avec forma, balistica ,glaive etc) je me connecte asser souvent j'aime jouer en équipe avec une bonne ambiance merci de me répondre =)

Errm...we did try to have a chat with you Tyth but we were not able to understand you perfectly. Afraid to say, it wont be working out for us since we speak English and only one of us in the clan is French. I hope you enjoy Warframe and find a good French clan and thanks for your time. 

Time for an exiting update!

We held our first clan event successfully, as you can see from a few posts back. We are doing our second event a few days after U11, on the weekend. Take a look at our website, we have not only awards for members who win these events but special recognition in the game as well. They are awarded special statues in the Dojo and they get to build their own 'rooms' for winning these events! 

If you wish to join us, please contact me or EyeHaveYou247 in game or you can download Dolby Axon and add me, rohver, directly to speed up the process. 

Here's a little "clan update" on MORBID for those Tenno still seeking a clan to join. MORBID is excited about Update 11! I mean who isn't? And to celebrate we are holding another Clan Event this weekend, the Shadow Hunter Event. This event is based off of the movie Predator...That's all I can say about it until you join us, so what are you waiting for?!

Post here, add/pm me or Glazy in game, and we will start the interview process. As Glazy posted just above me, downloading Dolby Axon and adding "rohver" will help speed up your interview process.