The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Morbid [ Voice Comms | Site | 100% Dojo | Tenno Labs | Emblem | Social Clan ]

rohver

Happy New year to all! Time for an update. 

We are currently closed again to North Americans (USA, Canada) to maintain diversity. If you are NA and still wish to join, please join us on our Razer comms group and we can discuss. 

Edited by Glazy

Hi there - seems like you have a really nice clan with a good attitude towards gaming. Read this thread and looked at your webpage. I'd be interested in joining if you have space...

Have built my own little Dojo for a few friends, but sadly they aren't really playing any more, and it's kinda boring being a 1-man clan :)

I'm a casual player who plays for fun and the social aspect of it - not in it for achievements. Easy-going and friendly. Have a family and full time job, so game time is evenings and weekends.

I'm in GMT+1, have a mike and just dl'd the Razor software.

Hamsternator out.

Hey there Hamster, hope to hear from you soon on our comms group. MORBID is exactly what you look for in a clan, judging from your post. Hope you will get to know us more. 

My in game name is Yute im rank 7 and very active, interested in joining your clan 

Hi there Yute! Please join us on our Razer comms group and we can take it from there. Hope to see ya there soon. 

Hey My IGN is Shinobster I'm a rank 6 45% till 7 my friend at work got me hooked to this game and now I can't stop in three weeks I've already hit 206 hours from what steam says I also have researched the 2.0 damage update and looking for a clan that is active in the leader boards and such I'm a very competitive person but also mature and funny if you guys get a NA spot to open up just PM on here or in game    

Hey...

Umm, seen your post in reply to another guy looking for a clan and you'd mentioned here. So rather than adding another topic to the forum I thought I'd come straight here and ask if you guys are still open to new members.

I'm super new, like started playing yesterday new... might have been the day before, its all been a bit of a gun toting, walk running, floor sliding, shoot 'em in the face and whack 'em with a sharp stick blur.

....but yeah, new. So I'm still trying to figure it all out really so could do with the advice and some consistent people to play with. If you are still taking on newbies then let me know what's next

EDIT: fixed typos

Edited by Raptaur

Hi Raptaur, please join us on our Comms group and we can discuss further. New or veteran, we take everyone as long as you bring cookies :) We've got veterans to guide you and you wont be the only new one in the clan so dont worry about that. See ya there soon! 

Wow, it's been over a month since I posted on our thread! However, thanks to our Warlord, Glazy, clan recruitment has continued to thrive.

Anyway, I wanted to let everyone out there still looking to join a clan know that we just did a little house cleaning, and MORBID is again actively looking for new Tenno to join us. If you are interested in joining MORBID, download Razer Comms, join our Comms group, and hang out with us. We do have an interview process, but it's very informal and relaxed; we just want to get to know you and be sure you are a good fit with the clan.

Oh, and if you decide to join us on Comms please add Glazy, Triprunner (our new MORBID officer, congrats Trip!), and me in game. Doing this will help us keep things organized and up-to-date with who's a new potential recruit. Thanks!

hello im interested in joinin your clan, sounds like a good posy

im an Ex-wow player (lots of use about now) use to be a class boss (for hunters) after i stoped playing been looking for a new online game that i like and i found it in war frame, played 130h in 2 weeks and not slowin down anytime soon, just starting towner runs and finding it hard to find teams that play well in a team, 

so i would really like trial 

cant use a mic, so im out

Edited by Loccicube

Made my Warframe account like a while ago but just got back into the game. Maxed Affinity on my Volt after restarting and looking for a group to play these higher rank/level missions. Downloading Razer Comms right now and submitted an application. Hope to join you guys!

Hello all.

This will be my first in many to come updates.

I just wanted to quickly let you all know that we are still looking for more people, new or old players.

So if you find us interesting, than get on Razer Comms, and join us and have a chat :)

PS. If you actually read the first page, you will see that we are hosting Guild Events :) And I have been hearing some rumors that there might be one up for grabs shortly *hint,hint*....So get that Razer Comms downloaded and get your interview process started ;)

A little notice for everyone who wants to join the group chat on Razer Comms: Group Chat Servers are down at the moment. Razer Comms is having some problems. It would rather be best to contact Glazy.

Edit: Problem seems to be fixed. But it was not the first time to happen.

Edited by Shekler

Hey all, we're still looking to fill our ranks so keep posting here or PMing/adding us in game, and we'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

FYI, when we have playtime, us MORBID officers have been/will be pretty busy this week revamping our dojo and preparing for our 2nd Speed Demon Event (and other Events that will be coming up), so if we haven't gotten back to you yet please be patient with us, you are definitely on our list and we will get back to all very soon.

*Something that will quicken the process as a whole is if you download Razer Comms, join our group, MORBID, and begin chatting with us.