Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Morbid [ Voice Comms | Site | 100% Dojo | Tenno Labs | Emblem | Social Clan ]

rohver

Hi.

I'm not quite sure if this will be a good fit, but I do like the general vibe I get from your recruitment post. Mostly concerned with hours and pings being from NA:W. However if you don't mind, I would like to see how it goes.

I just hit mastery rank 3, but fairly inexperienced with the game, having played less than a week. Mostly looking for people with whom to play and theorycraft.

Hey guys names Serar,

Starting to pick this game up now that it has a bit of meat to it, first played it back when beta first launched but havent played a ton since. Started up a new frame and am working on leveling it up and relearning the game.

TLDR, New guy from NA looking to learn how to play with some cool people

Getting razer comms up and running now, well see how that goes

Haven't seen you round in Razer Comms RedWood0! Do join us on Razer Comms and Glazy/EyeHaveYou247/Triprunner will take it from there! 

For those who are reading this, if you think you are interested, hesitate no more! :D

Free cookies for anyone who joins us in Razer Comms! (Do a search on "MORBID" under groups in Razer Comms)

*Terms and Conditions apply*

-Terms and Conditions- 

1. Cookies are not guaranteed to be edible. 

2. We are in no way affiliated to the dark side, we are the MORBID.

qxlk.png

We are a group of players from all across the globe. MORBID is built on the pillars of friendship, teamwork and family. We have a strong bond among us despite being from different parts of the world. Our main motto is to help each other out, be it missions, knowledge, bosses or any other aspect of any game we play. There is a place for every kind of player, be it casual, hardcore or something in between. Join our family to experience Warframe a lot better!

Background : We are a 4 year old guild. We started in Martial Empires and have expanded over the years to games such as Seven Souls online, Prius online, Arcane Saga and now Warframe. 

LINKS : MORBID  |  Facebook  | Youtube

WARFRAME STATUS 

Outdated info : We have just started our clan and are looking to build our family. Or Dojo has started but it will take a while to get it to 100%. We currently have 4 7 9 10 members and are looking to fill our ranks currently full capacity. Once we finish the Dojo, we will open up 20 more slots.  Update : Our Dojo was pretty much done but then came update 9.5, with newly designed rooms, halls and cross connectors. We decided to break some parts of the Dojo and replace them with new ones. As of now, our Labs are done and research is in progress for all the weapons. We are not restructuring the labs so the progress is unaffected. Once the redesign is done, we shall be open for recruitment. Update 2: Dojo is rebuilt, research all done. Shadow barracks built, we have now expanded to accommodate 30 members. Update 3 : We are in full swing with all the update 10 research done and have a few spots left in the clan.

/ end outdated info

We are well established with a complete Dojo, that includes all the weapon research, PvP room, obstacle course and the Trade post. Many of our members are over rank 10 and are well experienced to guide new players. We have regular guild events, a rock solid rank hierarchy, clan void runs, 'levelling' sessions, long survival sessions and more. If you are new to Warframe, MORBID is a great place to start. If you are experienced, it is a great place to be as well. 

MEMBER DIVERSITY 

We have people from all across the globe, but you've already read that. Our members hail from USA, England, India, Romania, Norway, Sweden, Philippines, UAE and more. Below is a graph showing our regional diversity. 

mv4r.png

CLAN EMBLEM

Our clan emblem is done and ready to be worn proudly!

Q1380221773631388_5.png

In game screenshot 

zrbh.jpg

WHAT WE OFFER 

- Friends to talk to and run missions with
- A website and forums to have fun and get to know our members better (even those from other games)
- Voice chat group (typing is so boring. Besides, we barely look at clan chat in game)
- A Youtube channel to showcase your MORBID videos in Warframe 

- Void runs, derelict runs, defence missions, farming bosses for blueprints, etc. with clanmates

- We have unlocked the entire solar system, if anyone needs access to alerts with rewards 

WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU

Activity 

Even if you like to play solo, you can at least be active in voice chat or our forums. Don't be shy!

Teamwork

We want players who understand the meaning of teamwork. Things such as being a spawn camper (or a defence hero as some call it) in defence missions for instance will ensure you won't be invited much. Rushing without asking team members or rushing ahead of squad on missions is not appreciated. Moving far away from group on Defence missions or mobile defence missions or any other Renegade behavior will fast track you to demotions or will slow down your promotion. Repeated instances of any of the above will get you demoted or kicked out. 

Loyality

We would gladly welcome new and experienced Warframe players alike, as long as you plan to be loyal. If you want to join a clan just for the clan weapons, I'm afraid you would be disappointed (we have some measures in place to prevent that).  

HOW TO JOIN US

Still interested? GREAT :) To join us, contact me in game or drop a PM or even post a reply here. You can also download Razer Comms and search for MORBID. You will know its MORBID by our clan emblem on Razer comms.  We will be chatting with you and running missions as part of the interview and evaluation. Needless to say, you need to have a microphone to join us. Since we are a SHADOW clan, we are a bit picky. 

DISCLAIMER

- The interview process can last longer than a day, depending on how much we get to talk/play with you

- We don't want show-offs, spawn campers or renegades. If you are either, you will probably be kicked 

- You will be kicked if you are inactive regardless of experience or time in clan
- If you want to rush a mission, ask other squad mates first before rushing

- Website registration will be mandatory after you join the clan

- Voice chat presence required (have a mic)

Here is a clan gameplay video to keep you entertained! :) 

In case you don't see the video above, click here

i would realyl like to join ur clan, im new, only been playing a couple days. but love the game. and would liek to be in a group of ppl that can show me the ropes. and make me a better player. i just installed razor comms. and working on figureing it all out. if i can join ur clan. plz add me on warframe. NamezAk is my alias in game.

Bumpity bump! 

Update of the update:

- As mentioned by Glazy, the Tenno Lab had already been completed (as a matter of fact since the moment it got out).

- We have a number of "early adopters" who adopted the new frame so that when the rest of the clan gets the frame, the right build will be used.

- Currently we have about 4-5 people up for the interviews so you have to get in line. (Don't worry, it's not a job interview.)

- Clan dojo's (?th) revamp/refurnishing is on it's last stages - YAY!

If you are looking for awesome friends in Warframe, look no further!

P.S We also have our own MORBID Clan Forum for all things related! - sadly forum posts are entitled to MORBID members only.

So what are you waiting for?

Apply now! 

Edited by Arpeqqio

We have another UPDATE ! 

- ALL Warframes are researched, including Zephyr, Volt and Banshee

- ALL weapons researched, including Jat Kitaag, Phage, AKStilletos, Dual Cestras

Decorations are all set in the Dojo, will have a screen as soon as I can. 

Hello ShinyMyu! Do join us on MORBID's Razer Comms group to discuss further! 

Also, add Glazy(rohver in comms), EyeHaveYou247 & Triprunner in both comms and in game! 

*edit* looking forward to speak to you on comms!

Edited by Arpeqqio

hi guys,

I know you guys have a good clan and stuff like that but I wae say soething about the emblem because I am an great fan of game art and I study it and I made the same emblem a long time ago so I don know if your clan members thik that you made I yourself or not but I think you copied it from mine so I don't mind it but pls don't say its your own creation.

hope you understand bye, rc-xd

hi guys,

I know you guys have a good clan and stuff like that but I wae say soething about the emblem because I am an great fan of game art and I study it and I made the same emblem a long time ago so I don know if your clan members thik that you made I yourself or not but I think you copied it from mine so I don't mind it but pls don't say its your own creation.

hope you understand bye, rc-xd

Accusing us of copying without showing "your" emblem? Not going to work. I don't know who you are or when you made this but if you want to make some claims, you better have proof to back it up. The emblem is our design alone and I have the .ai and .psd files to back it up. So again, think twice before you decide to post again.