Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo ship docking

(PSN)Nero_107

So I was thinking of changes that could be made to the dojo and I came up with something I thought would be great! What if we had a docking station room that we could build in our dojo that allowed 1-4 ships to land in it allowing us to access our ships within the dojo? As an added perk allowing clan mates to wonder in and out of each others ships so we can share our super sweet custom interior jobs! Also, allowing us to launch missions from the dojo or the observatory. I also thought it would be a nice use for the extra door hanging out in our ship or building a segment in our tenno lab for another ramp in our ship between the one already there and the arsenal on the floor. Thoughts? 

Edited by (PS4)Nero_107
Auto correct*

• 1 month later...

I was just talking about this with my friends. I feel like that the interior decoration of everyone's ships is pointless when you cant even access each others ships. I also had a friend that mentioned the thought of having a way to send resources to the clans dojo via the ship. I don't know if they will ever be something close to what you mentioned but we can hope.