The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Way To Find Frost Prime Blueprint, Need Help !

keskejesuis

Question

Hi !

I'm a little sad, with all those new numerous void places and different Tower III missions, I find almost impossible to finish Frost Prime. I cant find anymore Frost Prime blueprint, having all 3 pieces built.

Got the feeling that I'll die very old before getting this incredible Warframe.

I missed MOA event and it was a great mistake.

If any player can give me any good advice...; :) or invite me to T. III exterminations...

6 answers to this question

all i can say it there is mostly no difference between frost and frost prime except looks and one more d polarity. and farm xini i usually would get a t3 key before wave 30. get a good team excampe like nova vauban nyx and the other one doesnt matter

T2 Raid/Exterminate drops the Frost Prime Blueprint at 0.5% chance, T3 Exterminate at roughly 7.37%. I know that feel, bro, hunting for this damned blueprint for quite a while now (was lucky with RNG and got all 3 parts in 5 runs, now nothing...).

Just keep trying, and it'll eventually drop.

Edited by InfinitexL

Although don't be confused with the new void missions. The Frost Prime blueprint can only drop from the old T3 Exterminates. The new void missions will only drop the new Primes.

confirmed? so unless you ahve some old keys and get lucky you cant get it..?

confirmed? so unless you ahve some old keys and get lucky you cant get it..?

Yeah the "old" Prime stuff will only drop in the Raid and Exterminate Missions. 

I know your pain too. I love the look of the Frost Prime and I have everything built, but I missed the Fusion MOA event too and ended up constantly grinding for it in defense missions (for void keys) and in T2-T3 Exterminates and Raids. My younger brother got lucky a few days ago and got the damned Blueprint for it. I was so &!$$ed that I started begging for Exterminates and Raids in the recruiting channel and started doing the voids with randoms since no one in my clan plays much anymore.... so far no luck. But dammit I will have the Frost Prime one day >.< I won't rest till I do!

Edited by M3GAL0

Yes, even if Frost P. is not a super Frost, I LOVE his look !

I'll do like you : "won't rest till I find  it !"

For DEVS : Please, give us a (tiny) little chance to get F.P., paying, buying, farming whaterver you wish, don't leave F.P. die because no one can built or buy it ! :)

Edited by keskejesuis