Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well I Gotta Pay The Same Amount Of Money When I Canceled My Card Just To Play. Btw I Didnt Cancel Payments

db1105

1: stop sending tickets, you just flood the support team and delay ever getting a response

2: I dont even understand the problem you have, please explain further(in the post not the title)

He bought platinum, canceled his credit card before paying the credit card company so DE banned him until they get their money.

Wait for the tickets to be answered, they can take several days, especially when they get flooded by the same person over and over

you should have said that earlier i sent like 4 or 5 of them

Why not pay them what you owe them. You just confirmed that you payed nothing and got platinum but then got banned until you give them something.

Or just ask them to remove the platinum from your account. It's just plain stupid to try to scam like that.

Did you buy something with the platinum, if so then you're screwed until you pay.

the platinum i brought which was a while ago was used for slots and potatoes but does it count if it was a long time ago and you canceled the card months after the payment? last payment i made was a month ago

the platinum i brought which was a while ago was used for slots and potatoes but does it count if it was a long time ago and you canceled the card months after the payment? last payment i made was a month ago

I'm sorry if English isn't your primary language, but please learn it better before you post again.

I can't tell what you're trying to say.

I'm sorry if English isn't your primary language, but please learn it better before you post again.

I can't tell what you're trying to say.

He says that he just bought plat. a few months ago and spent some of it and he canceled the card months after he bought it. He made the last payment last month before he canceled it.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyways, the only thing I understand is that you need to pay the rest that you owe them.

A bank can by law (in the UK at least) take a payment from a card or account up to 6 months after the payment is authorized.

This is in the terms and conditions of your card/account.

It is your responsibility to make sure all payments are honored before closing/canceling an account/card

(not doing so is actually fraud and you can be prosecuted).

Also it says when creating a ticket "NOTE: Support Tickets are experiencing a longer-than-usual response time. Sorry for any delays!"

This is a pretty big clue that you ticket might take more than a few hours to answer.

Also even though your English isn't that bad you might want to try and explain things in a bit more detail when you post on the forums.

Also nobody on the forums will be able to help you with this (like every other game in existence) so why post in the first place?

1: stop sending tickets, you just flood the support team and delay ever getting a response

2: I dont even understand the problem you have, please explain further(in the post not the title)

Sounds like he purchased a ton of platinum with a credit card then called his bank to have them cancel the payment saying it was unauthorized.

Common problem in the digital goods industry. Of course DE handled it the right way by locking the account.