The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Ammo Conversion For Dojo Weapons? Solved!

ZyloWolfzan

I just got my new ammo conversion mods, and I even stuffed a bunch of fusion cores into them to max them out, excited to finally use my Supra for more then five minutes without running out of ammo completely and....

I can't put the mod on it. I check my Ignis, my Ogris, \my Dera, NONE of the dojo weapons can use the ammo conversion mods. Why is that? Is it a bug? I certainly hope so, with how ammo-hungry a LOT of these weapons are(Supra, Ignis, Dera, Flux Rifle etc.) these mods would be very helpful, and make some weapons not usually worth the effort, actually more usable. So why can't we put the mods on them? Is this supposed to be some sort of attempt at 'balancing' the dojo weapons? Does their cost and the effort it takes to make them not balance them out enough as is? Seriously, the main reason I got these mods was for my Supra, since they eat ammo so fast, and now they're pointless on those.

EDIT: Went and double-checked, my Spectra can use the mod after all, but the others cannot. Must have skipped over it when looking at my pistol mods.

BIG EDIT: Problem has been solved! Thanks DE! :D

signed anyone know what's going on here?

Zylo the Wolfbane

Edited by ZyloWolfzan

Few posts about this.

Clan Primary Weapons (with exception of Lanka) are not able to equip these mods.

The Clan pistols all seem to be able to use the new mods.

Would seem the more useful the mod would be the less chance there is to equip it :P

Edited by Tomyem